[41]

Irisia and Jasmine have been staring at your sleeping form longingly, their eyes glazing with sadness, anxiety, and devastation. If they knew that Samuel would have hurt you then Irisia would have been the one who took you away.

To say the least, Irisia was shocked when she found out that you were pregnant and it only worsened when she noticed that you were carrying twins. You can only imagine how she almost set her older cousin in flames for putting her nephews' lives in danger by stabbing you.

Her fire and the lightning gift have two enhancements. Her fire can be used for healing and regeneration, it is destructive but it still has some positive effects on her body, the lightning on the other hand can be channeled on any kind of minerals that can be useful in any kind of situation.

That's why she immediately sealed your wound when she how open and big it was, her ability taught her how to be a doctor and her father haven't known of this yet but she was afraid that her cousin would snitch on her once the man got home.

She and Wisteria found out that the new generation of [Last name] has a few enhancements on their gift once they reach a certain age, she doesn't know if her older cousins had already caught on to this new information but she just hope that they still haven't got caught on because Dannia and Samuel cant be trusted that easily.

Their father already planned to abduct you in the first place that's why they let the older [last name] be the one to take you away from Encanto, [f/n] just decided to abduct you, he gave out the order and even gave a plan about it because they all knew how powerful you are.

Samuel's knife can momentarily vanish and cant be detected for a minute so that must have been the case why you were hurt, he used his knife to knock you out, his blade has a side effect, it sucks the blood of the person that got stabbed and will knock out that person with a strong toxic liquid being pumped through the veins.

The fire on Irisia's hair only got worse when she thought how pale you were the moment Samuel arrived in the interrogation room.

"Cool down, Iris. The fire will end up spreading if you keep this up." Jasmine spoke calmly, her dark-colored eyes still lingering on your form before glancing at her sister by her side.

"Sorry. I'll go out for a while so watch after her." The flaming woman stood up from her seat and left a loving pat on Jasmine's hair before she walked out of the room, slamming the door close behind her.

Jasmine pursed her lips, she can feel how you were feeling right now. She hated how it affected her whole being.

Agony, sorrow, and emptiness.

Those three emotions had left her defenseless because they were strong, stronger than Irisia's emotions. After all, she often feels the strongest emotion around her, and at the moment, she can feel all your negative emotions. 

You were still asleep but all the emotions that were swirling inside you are like a storm, containing to fill your whole being, like a harsh wind blowing through the air and like the blizzard that you had caused when you were still a child. Her chest tightened painfully when another emotion had come out from you.