Not so surprising visit (15)

Start from the beginning

"Not a chance."

"Why!? I haven't left the castle in days. I've walked all over," I whined. He looked at me then looked outside.

"They could be out there," he stated.

"Severus. Trust me, we will be fine," I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" He huffed in an annoyed voice.

I put on my long black robe and turned to him. "I'm going for a walk. So you can join or stay here," I stated, starting to walk out the door.

I heard him groan and get up. "I'm coming," he shouted as I was about to leave. I smiled in victory and waited for him. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the castle together.

There weren't any students around, in fact, we didn't see or hear anyone. The crisp Winter wind hit our faces as we walked in peace.

"See, isn't this lovely?" I asked as we entered the woods. He chuckled and nodded as he put his hand around my shoulder. We walked peacefully as the leaves danced in the wind around us.

I leaned against him slightly as we got further into the forest. "I wish everything was this peaceful," I sighed.

He hummed in agreement and nodded. "I do too sweetheart," he replied. Everything about this moment was perfect, I wish it would never end.

"It's almost as perfect as you," he muttered. My heart swelled as I heard him say that, but I knew it wasn't true. "Sev, I'm not perfect," I said looking into the water next to us.

He stopped and turned me so we were face to face. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up. "Lily listen to me," he said sternly.

"You are perfect in every way imaginable. From your hair to your eyes, to your goofy personality. Your perfect," he was being gentle yet stern. I smiled and embraced him.

"You're perfect too," I muttered into his chest. He smiled and hugged me back, the warmth of his body made me feel good. Without much of a warning, he smashed his lips to mine. I immediately kissed him back and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

His hands immediately went to my legs and held them up. I didn't realize he had started to walk but moments later I was being pushed into the trunk of a nearby tree.

I moaned when he squeezed my thighs. "See, see how perfect you are," he growled against my lips. I let out a staggered breath against his lips.

"Your so warm," I whispered into his ear, my breath fanning his skin. I moaned out as I felt his fingers slip under my skirt. He toyed with my clothed clit, laughing as I whined for more.

"So fucking pathetic," he growled.

"Pathetic indeed Severus," I voice hissed in the distance. My heart froze and my body went stiff. The warmth around us faded and the cold set in. Severus stiffened, he knew who it was. I thought I knew who it was, and I was correct.

"Look what we have here, Severus. Lying to your lord," he walked closer and Severus covered me from his sight.

"Who is this Severus," he hissed, standing behind him.

"No one my lord. She is a nobody," he muttered, hiding my face as much as he could.

He tutted and scowled at Severus, "lying I see," he hissed, taking a step closer, "you know what lying gets you, Severus," he used magic to push Severus away from me, making me fall to the ground. Severus was thrown into a tree and he groaned in pain.

"Severus!" I shouted trying to run to him. Voldemort used a spell to stop me in my place.

"Well, Severus. It looks like you have found me my prize," he grinned and looked at my frozen frame. Using his other hand he picked him up and tossed him again. I heard him groan in pain.

"Severus!" I shouted. I tried to move but he spelled made the air tighten around me, making it harder to breathe.

"Look at what you have gotten yourself into Severus," he chuckled, "hurt and your little plaything taken from you"

He didn't say a word to protect me. Not a word. It kind of hurt to see. "P-Please," I gasped out. He looked down at the ground.

"Stay calm" I heard his voice whisper in my head.

"Don't fight" I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I can't just stay calm!

"Now, say goodbye to Severus, Y/N," he demanded as he used his other hand to pick up Severus. My eyes went wide and I looked at him. I tried to speak but the air around me was too tight.

"No? Too bad," before I knew what was happening I was being thrown again a trunk. I heard Severus shout before silence fell. My head was pounding and I could feel a thick liquid streaming down my face.

"You know what to do," I heard him hiss. My vision started to become blurry as I saw Voldemort apparated with Severus with him. I closed my eyes and opened them not even a second later and someone in a black robe and a black mask towered over me.

"P-Please do-don't"

____________________________________
Word count: 1555

We love the fact there is always trauma.