But Soma cared less. She knew Jin too well, she wouldn't let him fire her. After she filled the cup, she beamed. Picking up the tray she smiled looking at the maid.

The maid sighed and said. "The library." Soma giggled and winked at her. Before walking outside she playfully bumped her butt with the maid's making her gasp. Soma laughed as she walked towards the library. The maid smiled looking at her back. "I think that too." Mrs. Anne said with a sigh scaring the dark-haired maid.

"Mrs. Anne...?" She mumbled. the older lady smiled. "What will happen; when she will know..." Lily hummed as they both sorrowfully stared at the girl's back before it disappeared in the hallways.

Namjoon sat on the armchair, his fingers tracing the golden letters of the book. He wanted to read it, but he couldn't just focus...

"She was used for months, women in her place give up on their goddamn lives! She is living! If you think she does not deserve your fucking respect or liking, at least have a little compassion! You have no idea what she must be feeling!"

"She took care of every little thing for us! And other than you it makes us all feel so special!"

"I know you like her too! Stop pretending! You like it when she is with you! But that ego! That goddamn ego! It always blocks you!"

He really was, really was a monster, wasn't he? He had been so blinded by his so-called responsibilities that he couldn't see how much the poor girl has been suffering. He heard she has returned. He wanted to go out and hug her. 

His brothers hated him, and probably she did too... and she had every right to hate him. He was an ass, a fucking bastard. Yeah, he couldn't hide forever, but he didn't know any other way of cleaning the mess he had created. Distancing him from everyone would be good. 

He was thirsty. The coffee tasted like shit. Yeah, he did have it a lot of times and he did love it, once. But after he tasted the one Soma made. He just couldn't tolerate any other. Her coffee was like heaven. A pure bliss.

He sighed. He had to go out. Namjoon placed the book on the table and stood up as he walked towards the door. He pulled it open to be met with a pair of blue eyes. Soma...

She grinned softly at him, her eyes sparkling, a light red mark on her right cheek. He slammed the door close. His breathing increased. He had ruined her face. It had been more than 24 hours and the mark was still evident?! He leaned on the door his head resting on it as he looked at the ceiling.

His eyes dilated. W-Why was she smiling at him...? Why was she here? Did she come here to see him? No. Then for what? The library. Realization hits him. She likes books. She must be here for it. 

He took in a deep breath as he blinked a few times drying his tears. He opened the door, hiding behind it. His usual deep and stern voice was pressed to soft and small. "Y-You can c-come in..."

The feline entered with a soft smile. She faced him as he looked at the floor. His eyes felt heavy from shame.

"The books, are where they were earlier, h-help yourself." He said before turning towards the door. Before he could walk out, Soma's warm fingers wrap around his. Her little palm only being able to cover three of his fingers. Namjoon's stomach turns as his heart races.

His eyes pool with tears. He slams the door shut and in a swift movement, he pulls the short frame to his chest. His tears flowed like a waterfall. "I am so sorry." He exclaimed. Soma's eyes widen.

The limited-edition dragon cup falls to the floor, cracking to bits. The hot coffee fell on his arm. His skin turned red. He cared less. His emotional regret was too much more from the mere burn. Soma's eyes open wide in horror.

She remembered how much it hurt. She had to suppress a scream when the tips of her fingers had burned! A huge part of his arms was blistering! And this man just didn't care?! He was continuously apologizing as his grip tightened on her frame...

"Forgive me please!" He cried on her shoulder.

Not good enough? I am sorry...

And, which one of y'all didn't vote. CHECK OUT ALL THE CHAPTERS AND VOTE! 

Yeah, I am back to normal. This is a spiritual moment for me. We completed 40K reads. I never! NEVER knew you all will like this. Thank you. I am GRATEFUL AF.

Now secondly. All who are reading. The wolf affair. I think I am going to unpublish it. My writing sucks in that. It was one of m first fanfictions. So yeah. I am so thankful to you that you didn't judge me, I am planning on posting another mate kind of story, but that WON'T BE A BTS FF that would be a normal story based on myths. Like Lucifer; The Angels, gods, devils, demons, and shit. Do you want me to post it?

I think it is a little better...