All of the people that have gone through their mates loss have said to experience a burning pain where their mark was, the burn then fades and leaves behind a very very faint scar.

The blonde was engulfed in a tight hug from the two other omegas, jimin made his best to control his tears and sobbing, afraid his son might see him in such state "thanks for trusting these on us jimin, whatever you need we will be here for you, even if you only need to cry" the black haired said close to his ear hugging him tightly "thank you" he was barely able to whisper back feeling too overwhelmed.

"Why- why does my Mommy smell like rain?" Green eyes full of worry as he looked at the two omegas hugging his mom "it's nothing pumpkin, come here mommy is alright" the boy quickly hugged tightly the older wrapping around jimins neck his arms holding tightly onto him "don't be sad minie, jun-seo and I will make you smile!" Hoseok softly patted the blondes head making him genuinely smile wide "thank you hobi, but I'm not sad, not anymore" jungkook confused looked over at yoongi who looked fondly at other three "alright" jimin stood back up "how about we go for a swim huh?" Jun-seo pouted but nodded "nini can we swim too?!" Yoongi chuckled standing up and holding onto Hoseoks smaller hand "okay let's go" jimin helped his son to take off his shirt before he stripped off of his clothes catching jungkooks eyes on him before the man looked away continuing to talk with seokjin "aw jimin I love your swim suit" taehyung complimented looking at the blonde wearing a yellow bikini with flower prints "Ah thank you i- i don't really have another" shyly looking away before yoongi appeared wearing his own green mint bikini "but it looks great!"

"My Mommy is the prettiest!!" Jun-seo hugged jimins waist smiling wide up at the man "thank you my little love" Kissing his temple "come on" they four stepped into the water, Hoseok giggled holding onto yoongi "nini hold me!" The black haired omega smiled lowering into the water with the beta in his arms "is it too cold?" His son shook his head wrapping his arms around the blonde "no! Seokjin stop!" Taehyung tried to wriggle out of his mates arms who carried him into the water despite the youngers complains "the doctor said it's good" he pressed a small kiss to taehyungs cheek who only pouted folding his arms above his chest- or belly- while seokjin held him "jungkook! Get in!"

"I'm coming hobi, give me a second!" He smiled at the white haired beta before taking off his white shirt staying only on his black trunks, jimins eyes falling on the tattooed arm of the man unconsciously following his outline, the blue haired then rushed into the water "jungkook! Jungkook!" Hoseok raised his arms at the blue haired wanting him to carry him, the alpha taking the beta into his arms "up!" Hoseok shouted and jungkook threw him up in the air before catching him again "me! Me!"

"No pumpkin" but the alpha only reached out for jun-seo after returning Hoseok to Yoongi and throwing up in the air the little alpha who bursted into a fit of laughter before he was back in jimins arms "no! Stay away!" Yoongi threw water at the blue haired man who gave his signature bunny smile trying to reach for the pale man "jeon!!" Getting more water thrown at his way before he turned to jimins direction, the blonde too distracted with his pup he didn't realize when jungkook was behind him until jun-seo giggled and swimmed towards Hoseok "wh- jungkook!!" He screamed when the younger carried him up in the air smiling wide while picking up the blonde who fell with a splash "why would you do that?" Jimin threw water at the younger while laughing just like the alpha.

...

"Stop it hobi" the boy laughed the door opening to jimins apartment while jungkook entered first with the beta on his shoulders before he was followed by the owner of the apartment and his son as well their tenants and the uncle of the white haired beta "jimin I really enjoyed spending time today, I'm really tired and I wanna have a shower, see you around?" Jimin nodded hugging back taehyung who then left with his mate "we should also get going, come on hobi" the boy whined pulling at jungkooks blue hair "hey, hey, hey let go!" He groaned in pain the boy almost shrieking when yoongi tried getting him off of the alphas shoulders making him hold tighter to jungkooks blue locks "Hoseok stop pulling at his hair!"

"No I wanna stay!" Jun-seo turned to look at his mom who stared at jungkook feeling his pain "can't we have a sleep over?" Pouty lips while he held jimins hand with his two smaller ones "do you want hobi to stay for the night?" Jun-seo nodded making the blonde smile "Hoseok would you like to sleep over?" The room falling silent the betas legs wrapped around jungkooks neck while his body was hall off as yoongi had started to successfully pull him off of jungkooks shoulders while the alphas hand held Hoseoks legs almost choking him, the boy's eyes glossy prepared to cry for his uncle to let him stay longer "can- can I?" He mumbled and jimin nodded "are you sure min? I don't want to cause you any more trouble" the blonde smiled while Hoseok was placed back on his feet "I really do not mind" the beta running up to the older hugging him where he could reach "well if that's so he can stay, but you little guy" directing his attention to the white haired boy "you better be good, I will come pick you up tomorrow morning" he nodded moving from hugging jimin to hug his uncle "bye bye nini, love you" yoongi smiled kissing the top of the boy's head and then leaving "alright" jimin turned to his son and beta "you two are gonna have a shower, I will then come in to wash your hair alright?" The two nodded going down the hall the omega turning around to find jungkook still standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh um, I thought you left with yoongi" confused staring at the younger "no I um- if you want I can go get a pizza for them, I can help you take care of them" jimin raised a brow but agreed the alpha leaving to go get the pizza just as the sun started to lower "you ready?" He walked into the bathroom after a few minutes helping the two boys to wash their hair before they stepped out and jimin wrapped them in two towels "okay up to the room" they went inside jun-seo's room the two seating by the bed while jimin picked out clothes "come on hobi, let's dry you with the towel" he helped the beta before helping him into the new pair of fresh clothes, the shirt fitting the five year old like a dress 'cute' the little alpha thought "jun-seo" Snapping the boy out of his thoughts as he stared at the beta now seating next to him, he got up and was helped into his pajamas.

"How about you both watch cartoons while I shower? Jungkook will be back with some pizza" Hoseok gasped eyes wide just like jun-seos green ones "let's go hobi!" The taller dragging the younger along him into the leaving room while jimin went into the bathroom to have a shower himself.

"Hey you two" jungkook closed the door and placed down the pizza in the kitchen counter after greeting the two pups "hi kook!" They greeted not tearing their eyes away from the block tower they had just started building "Where's your mom jun-seo?" The boy gave a thoughtful hum too focused on the tower "shower" he mumbled the alpha smiling at the kid before going down the hall to reach jimins room, just when he opened the door he freezed, eyes going wide at the sight of jimin changing who also freezed when the door had opened "I'm so sorry!" They both screamed the blue haired man shutting close the door "what do you want?!" The omega asked from behind the door keeping it closed with his hands "i- i wanted to return your keys! I'm so sorry" sliding the apartment keys jimin gave him for when he returned from the pizzeria.

"L-leave them in counter" he mumbled against the door in complete embarrassment "I'm sorry"

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁