Kelly: Where you going?

Stella: How long would you like to spend in Miami?

Kelly: A week why? Wait we're going to Miami??

Stella: No no I ask a question but they we're out I'm sorry baby.. She sniff lying.

Kelly: It's okay baby come here, I would-

Stella: How about 3 days in Miami? That'll be cool.

Kelly: Yeah just the two of us.

Stella: No the babies too why don't you wanna take them?

Kelly: Right..

Stella: Aww you wanna get away without the babies huh?

Kelly: Yeah I'm sorry.

Stella: It's okay maybe a next time.

Kelly: Tomorrow isn't shift get some rest we'll open the rest of your gifts tomorrow.

Stella: I'll just think about what I should get you for your birthday by the way what do you really want?

Kelly: An Xbox!

Stella: You aren't a kid..

Kelly: Soooo?

Stella: Fine I'll take you shopping for 24 hours.

Kelly: Ooo.

Stella: Please don't waste all my money.. Just kidding it's your day which means I get to spoil you.

Kelly: Woah aww your the best wife ever.

Stella: And your the best husband too. They kissed before going to sleep. Time passes by Stella was having a nightmare about her and Kelly having five kids at once and it turned into a disaster. When Kelly was at work he died and left her with five kids. She had no one only the firehouse. Kelly shot his eyes opening as Stella shot up crying.

Kelly: Hey hey baby what's wrong? He turned the light on the night stand on.

Stella: Your alive??

Kelly: What do you mean?

Stella: Wait so we don't actually have 5 kids? Like all at once? And you didn't die?

Kelly: Baby what do you mean? What five kids?? Okay that was a bad dream come get up. He got up turning the light on.

Stella: Ah to bright.

Kelly: Why we're you crying?

Stella: Because I thought you died but it's just a dream.. I'm sorry.

Kelly: Don't apologize come let's go downstairs. They headed downstairs as Kelly turned the kitchen light on.

Stella: What are we doing here?

Kelly: To get you some milk.

Stella: Okay.. But I ruined your sleep.. Please go back to bed.

Kelly: No.

Stella: Go Kelly.

Kelly: Stells I said no now just sit down.

Stella: Fine. She sat on the chair.

Kelly: You know you look kinda not like you anymore bcs of the hair style?

Stella: I didn't tie my hair down and you never told me anything.

Kelly: It's not fuzz out. He said pouring the milk in the saucepan hotting it on the stove.

Stella: You know you don't have to this you know.