"Well let's go I'm trying to see what New York City is about." He smirked, causing her to snort.

"The big Apple is always full of surprises so be careful what you wish for." She winked, walking around him to the door.

He just chuckled and followed her with his eyes, having a feeling that she was being completely serious.

>>>>

Throw that mask on, when you jump out first you better blast (yeah)
We don't like slow shit on hits, them switches, fast (frrt, gang)
Ain't gon lie, the city hot with strikers, they don't last (turn up)
When you poppin' with your killers, you better check your gas (man, what?)
We don't party on other blocks, they fuck with other opps (let's get it)
Then come 'round like you gang, that got your brother shot (brrah)

"You say his name inside a song, that got your brother hot, then leave him hangin' without a lawyer, that shit dumb as fuck. You come outside without your gun, lil' boy, you dumb as fuck." Ace rapped along to song blasting through the speaker, checking the clip of his gun. Once he saw it was full he loaded it back in and made sure the safety was on.

Sincere kept her eyes on the road as she drove quickly to their next location, which was checking on a drop. She didn't have any intentions of taking Amiré on a run so soon, but one of D's commander's sent her a distress text.

Demetrius was right about one thing, the quicker these stains reveal themselves, the easier it was going to be to clean them up.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going or no? Cause the city is back that way." Ace pointed behind them, turning his head to look at her.

Sincere caught his eyes briefly before focusing back on the road. "We're running a quick errand, then we'll be back on schedule."

"So I guess not," He chuckled, shaking his head. "This partnership is already proving to be one-sided."

Sincere sucked her teeth, she was already irritated at the unknown of what they were about to walk into. "Are you always going to be this annoying?"

"Nah. But then again who knows? I'm full of surprises too." He smirked, looking away from her and down at his phone. A text message from Taivon came through. He used his face to unlock his phone and clicked on their messages.

________________________
Tee😍👅

missing you 😩💔
read

😘 I miss you too
read
Matter fact I miss you so much I need a picture nobody else has seen 😏
read

😂😂 Why?
read

😌 you know better than to question me. Just do it.
read

Like Nike? 😅
read

🤣🤣 Tee stop playing with me.
read

This is from my trip to Dubai last year. A never seen pic. 🙂🤍

 🙂🤍