What the hell do I do?

Well screw it, just ask him how his day is...RUN you idiot!

And so I did, I ran out with him hot on my heals, though I am surprised he hasn't caught me yet. I know I'm fat, so either he is a slow runner, which is HIGHLY doubtful, or I am actually fast! Yup, also HIGHLY doubtful. I slowed my pace a little when I was running out of breath. I turned a corner and stopped. Oh no, this is it, my life ends now. A dead end is the dead end of my life.

"You thought you could outrun me?" He asked me as I slowly backed up with him keeping a space of 2 feet away from me. My back hit the wall and I closed my eyes, wishing this was a dream. I opened my eyes and I actually thought I was in a dream, I mean, it isn't everyday you see a totally hot guy being this close to you.

Yeah, reason being he is probably going to kill you smart ass.

Why thank you! I- ok you know what....just let my hormones roam for a while, I haven't had a boyfriend or even had my first kiss yet. So indeed that is an automatic yes to the infamous 'omg are you still a virgin!?' question.

I hadn't even realized that I was staring at him because when I blinked a few times, I saw him staring back at me smirking. Damn he's hot. Why am I even admiring him! Even the way the sun somehow only shines over his flawless skin, without a speck of imperfection to be revealed.

"Are you done?" he asked impatiently.

Ok Skylar, put on your game face, and do what you were born to do...

"You wish." I replied. I inwardly groaned. That's what I came up with?

"Yeah I do.." he said checking me out biting his bottom lip. Ok can he stop. He really has no idea how much this is affecting me.

I thought I would take this chance to run again or at least try too. I lunged to the right, but was soon grabbed by my waist being pulled back to the wall.

"Now where do you think your going, hmm?" he asked.

"Let me go." I told him firmly.

"I don't want to." He said with amusement hinted in his words.

"I said to fucking let me go!" I yelled while pounding on his chest, next thing I knew my hands were pinned against wall above my head.

"Now you listen here," He said deeply while having a deathly tight grip around my wrists. "You got your pretty little self into this mess, and your not getting out so easily."

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Put your hands where I can see them!" A police officer yelled from behind both of us.

"Fuck." Jason muttered just enough for the two of us to hear.

I sighed in relief and he looked at me for a second and tore his gaze away from me, but I think I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes right before he did, oh who am I kidding. Jason's most likely to always have that glint in is eyes. I tried to wiggle my wrists out of his grasp but no avail.

When the police officer was about to repeat his command, Jason pulled on my arm causing me to go in front of him, his right arm held me firmly on my waist while keeping my arms back and his left arm held a gun in his hand, which was put to my temple. Was I freaking out? YES! I tried to struggle against him a little but he just tightened his grip, if that was possible. I could literally feel his 6 pack on my back, but I just whimpered as I failed miserably in trying to break free.

"Mccann, let her go." The officer said calmly.

"Funny, she said the same thing, so let me say the same to you, I don't want to."Jason said as if it were no big deal.