CHAPTER 6

KARLIE

As I knocked on the door for the second time I heard footsteps making its way towards the me and someone grumbling to herself. The whole day I thought about Taylor and what she wanted to tell me the night before. I knew she was about to tell me that she's in love with me or crushing on me or whatever and yes I should be the happiest person on earth because my best friend, who I'm in love with for so long now, tried to tell me that she's feeling the same but I just was so afraid. Afraid of what happened next and where all of this would lead to. But I surely knew that we needed to talk, needed to figure things out but Taylor didn't answer to my messages or calls at all. Yeah I behaved like an idiot when she asked me to come over after the party but that's not a reason to ignore me. As the door opened I saw Taylor standing there but she didn't look like herself in any way. She had huge bags under her red swollen eyes and her short hair was messy bound together in a bun.

"Karlie?! What do you want here?" She said in an angry voice but I heard the surprise in it.

"What do you mean what do I want here?! What do you expect me to do when you don't answer my calls or messages?" I answered in a surprisingly angry voice too. Taylor looked at me in a shocked way, probably not expecting me to raise my voice in such a way. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to sound angry. I..I..I just want to talk to you Taylor..please" I stumbled.

"About?" She tried to sound not knowing what I meant but I knew she played dumb.

"Come on Tay, please" I begged.

"Okay, fine. Come in" She groaned and stepped aside giving me space to enter her apartment. I got in and made my way into her living room while she followed me. I sat on one side of her couch while she sat on the other side, not facing or paying any attention towards me. She looked down on her hands that nervously played with each other.

"Stop staring at me and start talking" She said still looking down.

"Okay. Taylor..I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday night and not commenting on anything you said to me but I was just so shocked and I didn't really know what to say because I never expected you to say something like that to me-"

"Fine I'll get it Karlie, you don't have to at anything else. Just leave me alone please okay!" She interrupted me and I saw tears coming up in her eyes as she finally looked at me.

"No Taylor! I won't leave! Let me talk okay!" My voice got louder once again. "I never expected you to say something like that to me but that doesn't mean I never hoped for it to happen" I stood up and sat right next to her but she didn't look at me though. "You have no idea how much I wanted you to tell me that" I continued.

"Then why did you leave when I asked you to come with me?" She said as she looked up to me.

"Because I was afraid. I still am. Aren't you? You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you."

"Of course I am Karlie but you hurt me with that" She said.

"And I'm so sorry Taylor, I really am"

"And what does this mean right now? What do you wanna tell me with all of that?" She looked right into my eyes and I couldn't stop myself anymore. I placed my hand on her cheek and closed the gap between our both lips with mine resting on hers. The kiss was light and soft and definitely the best one I've ever had in my life. After a few moments I pulled away to see if she was okay with us kissing but when I looked at her face I saw the biggest grin I've ever seen on her face.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked smiling?

"You have no idea" She answered and cupped my face between her hands and closing the gap between our lips once again.

------------------
A/N
First of all thank you for 1,6k reads!!!! You guys are insane!! Should I keep the story going or should I end it here? I think it would be a good ending here but if you want me to I could write more.