CHAPTER 4 - A

[This is a jump to the next day where the party takes place]

TAYLOR

I don't think I was ever that nervous about something. Of course I was pretty used to being nervous, I sold out stadiums filled with thousands of people and performed in front of them but you couldn't compare it to what I was feeling now.

'Just a few hours in front of me and I'm gonna tell Karlie my feelings and she's either gonna jump in my arms and tell me that she feels the exact way for me or she's gonna dump me and I'll lose my best friend and soulmate.' That thought was on my mind every minute since I decided yesterday that I finally gonna confess my love for her.

I spent the day with my cats inside my apartment in New York and tried to distract my thoughts and clear my mind. Around 7PM I decided to get ready for the party that took place at around 9PM. I placed my iPhone next to my shower and played my favorite song at the moment on volume maximum. I sang along to Stay With Me by Sam Smith while washing my hair and my body and after I got out I dried my hair. I was happy when I was showering because it's the only place where my mind goes fully of my thoughts but the second I stepped out everything I could think about was Karlie. I went to my dressing room and picked out a black crop top, patterned shorts and black ankle boots that seemed like a good combination to me. I got back to my bathroom and started to lightly straighten my hair, put my red lipstick on and finished my make up. When I looked at the time I realized that it was already 8:55 and no matter how much I rushed right now I would be late anyway because from my apartment to Lena's it takes an at least 15 minute ride. But luckily it was a party and people come and go whenever they want so I made my way downstairs, grabbed my green bag and put a red wine in it just because I hated showing up to a party or something else without bringing anything with me. I texted my bodyguard James that I was ready to leave and 5 minutes after I heard a knock on my door that was the sign for 'the car is ready'.

On the ride to Lena's apartment my thoughts were full on my plan but I soonly realized though I thought about nothing else than telling Karlie my feelings for almost 2 days now I never thought about how or where I should tell her. 'I can't tell her when we're sitting next to everyone or I can't tell her when we're dancing'

"Miss Swift we're here" My driver's voice caught my out of my thoughts and I got even more nervous knowing that now is the time. I got out of the car and heard the familiar clicking of the paparazzi. I made my way into Lena's house and headed to the elevator climbing up the 3rd floor. When I arrived at her door I already heard loud music playing and a smile came up to my face. 'Lena knows how to throw parties'. As I knocked on the door I was bewildered that someone even opened it because of the extremely loud music. It was Jack, my good friend and Lena's boyfriend.

"Hey TayTay, what's up girl?" He said in a tipsy voice with a big smile on his face while giving me a quick hug.

"Hey Jack, as I can see you already have a lot of fun" I laughed.

"We all have Taylor!! Come in honey" A familiar voice appeared behind Jack that showed up as Lena. She took my hand and led me to the big living room that was filled with a lot of people. I could see many of my friends including Lily, Martha, Gigi and Cara. We chatted for a while before I felt someone hugging me tight from behind. As I turned around I could see the face of my crush Karlie.

"Hey baby girl! How long are you already here?" She said in an also tipsy voice. She wore a white short sporty dress with black details on each side of her hips, white sneakers and looked absolutely stunning with her blonde hair laying on her shoulders.

"Not that long, I just arrived. But hey Karls, how much did you already have of these?" I said and pointing on the glass she held in her right hand that was probably filled with something that looked like Gin Tonic.

"That's my second one but you know I'm not used to drinking sooooooo.." She said and made a grimace. "Oh my god, I love love love that song!! Come dancing with me Tay!!" I wasn't even able to agree or disagree because she already took my hand and dragged me to the "dancefloor". It was just a blank space in the living room but others were already dancing on it too so she led me there. But it wasn't normal dancing that I was used to with Karlie, it was full body contact. She placed her hands on my hips and moved them to the music. She often came close with her head to my neck and I felt her warm breathing next to my ear. We danced like this the whole night and just stopped a few times to get a drink. Around 2AM when we danced again and we both were pretty much drunk I couldn't wait any longer to tell Karlie. I knew that right now and that drunk it was like the worst moment to tell but it was everything I wanted in that moment.

We stilled danced together as I leaned close to Karlie's ear and whispered as loud as I could for her to hear throught the music "Come with me Kar, I really need to talk to you right now." She looked a litte bit confused but nodded and led me to Lena's bedroom.

------------------------------

This is the part chapter A of the party! Chapter B will be updated even tonight or at the latest tomorrow! Thanks for reading :)