CHAPTER 2

KARLIE

It was around 12:30AM when the last episode of Grey's ended. I don't know, I kinda like the show but I'm not that obsessed with it. At least not that obsessed like Taylor. She was one of these people who can be very excited about the smallest things. For example TV shows. Who names their cats after their favorite characters on TV shows? No one. But Taylor does it and she doesn't care what others say or think about it. That was just one of the million things I loved about her. But my favorite one will always be that when we're together, everything else doesn't matter and she lets me forget everything and everyone. I guess it's just the way she looks at me, the way her deep ocean blue eyes stare into mine and the way she smiles at me when I'm talking about everything and nothing. I never had such a strong connection to another person. She knows everything about me and all my secrets except one. But I couldn't tell her, it would ruin everything. How should I even tell her that she's more to me. More than just my best friend.

'God she's so beautiful' I thought to myself while looking at her. I saw her lips moving but I couldn't hear any sound because of my thoughts.

"Karlie?" Her voice suddenly caught me out of my daydreams.

"What?" I answered curiously.

"Do you even listen to me?" She said with a laugh.

"Sorry, I was just so deep into my thoughts" I giggled.

"Well, I recognized that." She smiled at me. "I asked, if you want to stay over tonight because it's already past midnight and I don't really want you to run around alone in the city that late"

"Yeah that would be awesome. We hadn't a sleepover in a long time" I responded while trying to hide my smile and sounding very surprised about the fact.

"That's sadly true but that's definitely not my fault. I'm not the one who's always in Europe running around being beautiful" She laughed while starting to tickle me.

"I can't help, I get paid for that and I think that's not the worst job" I laughed because of the tickling but also because of the compliment.

"You're so fully of yourself today aren't you Kloss?" Taylor teased while furrowing her eyebrow.

"You know I'm always Swift" I responded with a cheesy smile.

"Just let us go to bed now" She answered laughing. "I'm actually really tired"

"Me too, me too." I answered while following her upstairs. Taylor has 2 guest rooms in her apartment but we always sleep in the same bed when we're doing our famous sleepovers. I loved them. We usually watched TV, ate a lot of unhealthy stuff and talked about everything until the early morning. But now we both were really tired and just wanted to sleep.

After we brushed our teeth, we went to the bedroom where Taylor gave me some PJ's. She grabbed some for her too and started to lift of her shirt.
'God, she is so hot' I thought to myself while staring at her. 'I would kill to help her taking of these clothes'

"Do you like what you see?" Taylor once again caught me out of my thoughts. She smiled standing there in her bra and pants. I blushed red in a second and looked away embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" Was everything that left my mouth, still blushing and looking away.

"It's okay Kar, I like the attention. I haven't had that in a long time" She said laughing and now fully getting into her PJ's.

"That's the number one mystery in the world." I laughed. "How can someone, so beautiful inside and out still be single?" I teased but I honestly wondered that to myself.

"I just haven't found the right one yet. Guys can be douchebags and no ones really faithful these days so it's better to stay single I guess" She looked at me and lifted up the sheets before she got under them.

I got into my PJ's too and joined her under the sheets. She laid there looking up to the ceiling but when I laid myself next to her she turned her face to mine and we were just inches away from each other. Her blue eyes stared into mine and I got in chills. She is definitely the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I took my eyes off hers and I made my way down to her cute nose and her perfectly formed lips. She had the most kissable lips I've ever seen and I almost couldn't resist putting mine onto hers.

'Stop it Karlie!' I thought to myself. 'She's your best friend! Your very very straight best friend! Don't admire her and don't think about kissing her while she's just inches away from you! Just stop it! No I can't, I have to kiss her'

I decided to just give her a quick peck on her cheek. "Thank you for tonight Tay. You have no idea how much that meant to me" I said looking back into her eyes.

"You don't have to thank me for that. You're always here when I need you and I'm always here when you need me." She responded with a small smile.

I smiled too and grabbed her hand and brought it to my face. I gave her a quick kiss on the outside and entangled my fingers with hers.

"Goodnight Karlie"

"Goodnight Taylor"

We both smiled once again and fell asleep while still holding hands and our faces still just inches away from each other.

-----------------------
A/N
Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad English :/ I know it's quite boring by now but I'll promise there will be a lot more Kaylor love in the next chapters!