CHAPTER 5

TAYLOR

When I woke up I felt horrible. The whole night I woke up every 30 minutes because of a nightmare that I had about Karlie. It was always almost every time the same story, I told Karlie about my feelings and she said she doesn't feel the same way about me. But the worst thing is that it is a nightmare becoming reality. Sure, Karlie didn't say anything to me confessing my feelings but she run away and was shocked and maybe even disgusted. I sat myself up in the bed and immediately felt the heavy headache showing up because of the alcohol and the loud music. I felt my tummy turning and I jumped out of the bed though my head felt like it exploded and run into the bathroom, kneeing in front of the toilet and throwing up. Now I was disgusted by myself too. I got up, washed my hands and started brushing my teeth. After that I throw water against my face and stared into the mirror. "You fucking messed up your whole life Swift" I confessed to myself. I got out of the bathroom into the kitchen and started to make myself tea. I decided to stay in today because I felt like a mess and because I wanted to hide myself from the world. The world where it was reality that Karlie Kloss, the love of my life, ran away from me. I took a cup of tea with me and made my way back into my bedroom, turning on the TV and checking my mobile for the first time today.

5 Unread messages and 2 missed calls.

Two messages were from Lena apologizing that police officers cut the party down yesterday, one from Lily asking how I am because she saw me drunk last night and the other two were from Karlie and the calls too.

Taylor can we talk?

How are you? You didn't seem so good yesterday. Call me please

'Wow' I thought to myself. 'Is she fucking serious? Leaving me behind like a fucking troll and asking how I am?!' I got so angry and put my phone down without answering to any of the messages. 'I'm not putting myself into this' I thought. I got my heart broken so often the past years and I wasn't even a little bit in love with the guys like I am with Karlie. I didn't want to hear her telling me that she doesn't feel for me in that way. I didn't want to break down in front of her. I didn't want to see the look in her eyes and mostly I didn't want to hear her say that we can't be friends anymore. I knew she would say these words because the look in her face yesterday already told me all of these things.

I spent the day laying in my bed, crying, watching TV and avoiding the world. When it was already 10PM I made my way downstairs into my kitchen to take my first meal of the day. When I opened my refrigerator I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it because I didn't want to see anyone right now. Again. Someone knocked. "Oh my god it's 10PM why can't I be all by myself for one fucking day?!" I grumbled to myself while finally making my way towards the door.

-----------------
A/N
Thank you so much for already over 700 views!! You guys are amazing and sorry for not updating the last 2 days but I don't really know where this story is going and I don't know if I should keep writing but thanks for reading anyway:)