Namjoon: I'm not even sure that the boys will show up.

Y/N: Ah? So, you maybe wants to do something else... I will let you...

Namjoon: What do you need my help for? 

Y/N's face lit up when Namjoon sat near her. She showed him the math exercise that she had to complete but the university student quickly understand that she didn't need his help to solve it.

 She showed him the math exercise that she had to complete but the university student quickly understand that she didn't need his help to solve it

Namjoon entered in her game and proposed her to solve few more questions. She was happy to try the challenge and succeed until the last one.

Y/N: The last one is too difficult... I'm sorry.

Namjoon: What are you sorry for? All the previous questions were high school level, and you found the answers without difficulties.

Y/N: Really? ahahah... so I'm not that bad...

Namjoon: For sure, no one can say that you are a bad student. If my brothers could show half of your interest in study, I will be relieved.

Y/N blushed after Namjoon's praising. All of this was a new and exciting experience for the little girl. Namjoon couldn't hide his smile too. 

Jimin: Hyung... I think that you are busy enough with Y/N... no need to waste more of your time with us...

Namjoon: At least I didn't waste my time waiting for you. I won't force you to study, you know very well what will happen if your grades are low. Y/N, do you have other things to see?

Y/N hesitated to ask Namjoon to spend more time with her.

Namjoon: Ask what you want, I won't eat you...

Jimin: Y/N, Namjoon Hyung is scary right? Let's go and play instead.

Y/N: Sorry Jimin Oppa, I prefer to stay here if Namjoon-ssi agrees.

Namjoon: Jimin-ah, either you open a book, or you go to play somewhere else!

Jimin: You're not funny... (He took a manga and went to sit on the armchair.) I'm waiting for Y/N.

) I'm waiting for Y/N