"Awwww! That's so cuuuuute!" She exclaimed. I nodded in agreement. Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked up to see Luke with a solemn face.

"Time for training." He told us gruffly. We nodded and got up. As Luke walked infront of us I carefully watched him and Noor. She watched him in a dream like state. I smirkedz

"You sooooo like him." I teased. She rapidly shook her head.

"He won't like a girl like me. He looks like the guy who would go for girly girls like Annie." She told me sadly. I scoffed.

"Annie shmanie! He likes you! I've known him since we were in diapers to know what goes on in his head and it's you plus a bed." I told her while adding a little joke in the end. She blushed about that statement.

"Who do you think your mystery admirer is?" She asked while changing the subject. I shook my head meaning I had no clue.

"You think he an initiate?" She asked.

"No. He's older. Dauntless member are the only ones who have access to pagers." I told her while dismissing hat idea.

"You never know! It could be a dauntless born initiate borrowing a family members pager." She insisted. I mentally dismissed that idea also. The dauntless born guys see me as another guy or are scared of my family. Besides, absolutely NONE of them are attractive. Well, Luke is attractive but I don't see him that way.

The three of us sat in the seats while waiting anxiously for our turn.
Like always, I was last.

"C'mon Storm." The voice calls. I was surprised at first. I looked up to see Eric waiting for me. I looked at him confused,

"Where's Four?" I asked. His eyes narrowed at the name. "He'll be back." He replied while beaconing me inside. I sat cross legged on the chair.

"So," he started ," 3 fears?" He asked, you could literally see the curiosity burning in his grey eyes. I nodded. He got closer and crouched down slightly so he we could be eye level.

"How you doing Stormy?" He asked. Eric of all people would know that my father would be in my fears. I shrugged. "I'm okay." I replied while giving him a small smile. He lightly smiled back. Our faces were millimeters apart.

"Be brave, Storm." He whispered. I slightly nodded.

"Okay?"

"Okay" (A/N YAAAAAAAAS!)

Just then Four walked in.
"You could leave now." He told Eric coldly. He muttered a 'bye' and left. I cocked my head to the side.

"Why do you hate each other so much?" I asked. He shook his head and got the serum ready. Once he injected me the world started to get fuzzy.

All went black

I sat on a black couch. A small cry was suddenly heard in the next room. I walked towards the source. Once I reached the room I was completely horrified. I saw me accompanied with Eric. We both looked older than we already were. Two children were crying on the floor as Eric and the simulation me laughed. My feet were literally glued to the floor.

"Stop!" I screamed, but no one heard me.

This isint real

But it looks so real. Eric pecked sim me's lips and left the room. Simulation me smirked and bit her lip while gazing at the direction in which he left. She took her belt and lashed out on the poor kids.

This isn't real

This isn't real

This isn't real

I kept my eyes shut u tile everything went black.

My eyes shot open and I tried to catch my breath. I buried my head in my hands and quietly sobbed. Two hand brought my hands to my sides and forced them to look at them.
To my sunrise, it was Eric. He loomed at me like a kicked puppy.

"Don't look at me like that." I told him while looking down. I was slightly embarrassed because he was also in the sim. "Did you see all of it?" I asked quietly. He shook his head.

"I saw the part of you lashing the kids." He told me quietly. I was relieved, but I didn't show it. Eric embraced me into a hug.
"Thank you." I murmured in his chest. He's so tall I couldn't even wrap my arms around his neck without going on my tiptoes. I felt his chest rumble from laughter. Did I say that aloud?

"Yes you did." Eric answered with his infamous smirk. I blushed and looked down.

"What was my time?" I asked. He glance at the clock.

"5:45" he told me. I nodded. Eric brushed my hair that was laying in the front towards my back. He saw a small bandage.

"Tattoo?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Of what?" He questioned.

"Now that would be telling." I told him while remembering that my dauntless admirer said the same thing. He huffed and childishly pouted. I laughed at how silly he looked and made my way to the door. I turned to face Eric.

"Coming?" I asked. He nodded and followed me out. Eric walked me towards the initiate quarters.

"Goodnight." I told him. He smiled.

"Goodnight."
I smiled one last time and went inside.

After changing I jumped on my bunk and slept sound asleep.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€(a/n) I'm not going to lie...that really looks cool^^^^^

Thank you so much for commenting and voting for my story! :)
I'm so blessed to find a talent which is writing :)

You won't believe what happened to me!

So I'm currently sick right now and I was laying in bed with absolutely no energy. I mom was beside me and my dad was on the couch. I had to take my vitamins and all that stuff but I was too lazy to get up😊

All of a sudden I just got this sudden energy. So I got up and went to the kitchen.
When i reached the I saw that the stove was on and there was a lot of water boiling there. And NO ONE was there. A fire could've happened!!!

I turned it off.

I instantly knew that it was the power of the Lord :) he's watching over all of us. Most of you may not follow the religion but trust me, it's amazing. Like, Jesus will NEVER let you down. He's always there for you.

Ok! That's about it! :)

You know what to do...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

PEACE!!✌️✌✌✌