Andree

Warning! Strong sexuality in this chapter.

While I was looking forward to a decent sleep, Amanda pushed the French officer into an armchair and then took her shoes off. Seeing it I figured she wanted to take the other side of the bed, which was fine with me. I just had doubts, if Andree was so happy about having to sleep in the chair, while his guests shared the bed? Surprisingly, Amanda, who had turned her back to Andree, now supported her upper body on the edge of the bed and started to shake her botty. She opened the hook and the zipper at the side of her skirt and let it drop down, then continued to slowly shake her pelvis. A couple of seconds later, she turned around to face Andree and started to unbutton her jacket. Soon, the jacket dropped to the floor as well and the blouse was next in line to get unbuttoned. Once her belly and her bra were exposed, she moved closer to Andree and made him remove her blouse entirely. Only wearing her underwear, she turned around again and sat astride on his lap, massaging his legs with her butts. Right there I asked myself, if she did not have any decency, doing this in front of me? A minute later or so, she got up from his lap and I could see, that Andree was aroused. To drive him further, Amanda removed her panties and continued with the lap dance. In response, Andree started to breathe harder and suddenly, Amanda stopped the lap dance and came over towards me. She pulled off the duvet and bent over me. Before I realized what she intended to do, she had already pushed my skirt up and violently pulled at my grandma underwear. The grandma underwear, however did not wanted to come off and so Andree stood up, removed a pocket knife and handed it to Amanda.

In shock, I asked: "What are you doing?"

Amanda commanded: "Silence!" Then she used the pocket knife and started to cut my underwear. Obviously, I was not happy about it and tried to stop her by pushing her away from me. Andree, now grabbed my arms and pushed them onto the bed, so that Amanda had a free go. What was going on? Should I scream? Should I cry for help? If I did, people might be coming into the room to help me, but I did not wanted that embarrassment. Two women from the US army and one French officer getting caught in the act, that story would go around and for sure lead to Amanda's and my dishonorable discharge. Andree would likely walk away without any punishment. So calling for help was pretty much out of the question, but I could move my legs to make it more difficult for her.

Now she commanded: "Stop it Maria. All that will happen, is that I will cut you."

Well, I could not argue with her point and stopped resisting. "Please don't cut it, just remove it", I begged. To make it happen, I lifted my buttocks and Amanda removed the grandma underwear. It was humiliating and embarrassing. The red on the sanitary towel had been clearly visible. Not paying it any attention though, she started to massage my clitoris with her fingers. It took a while, but eventually, I got aroused. Andree let go of me, when I started to moan. He dropped his pants and showed his erection off. Amanda was moving her pelvis in circular patterns and Andree started to massage her sex until she was wet. She was ready, fully ready to receive him and he drove his penis into her wet cooch and started to trust. All the while she got fucked from behind, Amanda did not stop massaging my clitoris and I was approaching an orgasm. Suddenly, she stopped and erected her body. Obviously, Andree's penis came out that way. Her hands grabbed Andree by the arms and pushed him towards the bed and then onto his back. Some fifteen seconds later, Amanda was on top of him, riding him. The bed was already squeaking, but Amanda tried to continuously increase her speed. I was lying right next to them and had been left behind while approaching an orgasm and cooling down now. Leaving me in this demanding state was not very nice of her. A few minutes later, she came really loud, as she usually did, and I was sure, half of the castle had heard her. She had abandoned me, before I climaxed and I too wanted to come. Even though, Andree was not my type, but I needed his dick between my legs now. It was interesting, that I could run so hot, that all I wanted was dick, despite the fact that I did not have feelings for the guy. I did not know that side of me until that day. It was the next best thing to finish what Amanda had started. When she got off him, I took over riding him. That cock was hard and it filled me. Every trust drove my lust forward. I still had my uniform on, the skirt and the blouse, and riding him looked so cool. I was in charge. Captain Gonzales was in charge. He must have felt the same way, because only two minutes later, he came. I felt his hot sperm getting injected into me and it felt great. My vagina was so hot inside, I knew I would come soon, with great pleasure. However, I had to speed up, before his erection would cease and so I rode the shit out of him, until --- until the old bed collapsed and his penis came out of me during the unexpected sudden movement. Pinche, don't tell me that I was close to orgasm twice and then got interrupted. Snow white and the seven ugly dwarfs, tell me, that this was not true? Unfortunately, they did not answer and so there was no denying the truth. By the time I had properly moved back on top of him, on the now broken and twisted bed, his erection was not hard enough anymore. He could not penetrate me anymore. Pinche, pinche, pinche. All I could do now was to masturbate until I came. Badly enough, that orgasm was less than average. What a bummer? Andree made us leave the bed and set it together again so that it might survive the rest of the night. Finally, all of us could sleep in the bed and we soon had our sweet dreams.