2.03: Don't Fuck With My Family

A dropout drug dealer, a stripper college student, a gun toting twelve year old, and a cute little baby

~

Olivia sat on one couch while Faye occupied the other, with a blunt in her hand. Faye smiled at the standoffish woman trying to get on her good side but failed.
"How long are you staying here?" Liv questioned.
"Not sure. You don't have to worry though I'm not interested in Fez," Faye assured her.
"That's not why I'm asking," Olivia mumbled.
"When are you bringing Esme by? She's so adorable!"
"God, where the fuck is Fez?" She pondered to herself.
"Sup ma," Fez said grabbing his keys. "You ready?"
"Yeah," she answered getting up.
"Bye lovebirds!" Faye called out as they left.

"When is she leaving?" Olivia asked as Fez got into the driver's seat.
"I don't know yet why?"
"Something about her rubs me the wrong way, maybe it's nothing I'm not sure. Where are we going?"
"Nowhere specific, thought we could ride around like we used to," Fezco replied.
"We should actually leave town for a day or something," Olivia suggested. "Take Ash and Esme with us."
"Do you have somewhere in mind?"
"The beach! I think it'd be a fun family day."
"Family day huh?" He said teasingly. "You takin your role as a mom serious."
"You're an ass," she giggled. "We are a family Fezco. I love you and Ash with all my heart."
"We love you too," he said giving her thigh a reassuring squeeze.

"Are you ready to hear about that night?" Fez asked taking a quick glance at Liv.
"Yeah. Is it bad?"
"Yeah, it's bad. You remember Mouse?"
"Uh huh, was he giving you problems?"
"Mhm, think he had plans to off me that night," Fez mumbled.
"What? How did you make it out?"
"Ash. Long story short, Mouse won't be an issue anymore," he responded lowly. Olivia's mouth hung open a little bit trying to imagine Ashtray killing a grown ass man. Had she been there, she probably would've done the same if it came down to it, but for a kid to kill someone boggled her mind.
"You good mama?"
"No, I'm not," she said her voice trembling.

Fez drove to a park stopping his car in the lot.
"Hop in the backseat," he instructed. Liv climbed in the back quickly wiping her tears away, but he saw.
"Why you cryin?" Fez asked hugging her as soon as he got in the back too.
"I didn't know you almost- We could've lost you," she sniffled.
"I don't want you thinkin about that Olivia. I'm here okay? I ain't goin nowhere." Liv shook as Fez tried to calm her down, but nothing seemed to work.
"At this point, I think you need to smoke a little to calm your nerves."

After going back and forth with Fez, Olivia ended up smoking with him. She was a lot more relaxed. The couple didn't speak, just listened to whatever song was playing on the radio. This was something she had missed while being away.
"Did you think you were gonna die?" Liv mumbled while tossing the roach in the ashtray.
"I had a feeling yeah."
"You know I would've hated myself forever if that happened. I do still love you for real."
"I love you too baby."
"Baaaaby?" Olivia said with a grin.
"Man don't start with that shit, it slipped," Fezco chuckled. "It's hard not calling you some of the nicknames. You don't be calling me shit, but Fez or Fezco."
"Aw, you miss me callin you babycakes?" Liv asked straddling his waist.

Fez looked to the side smirking, placing a hand on her ass.
"You better stop playin around Olivia, you know I ain't got no issue fucking you in my car in public," he warned.
"Ooh I know you're serious, you hardly call me Olivia," she mentioned. "I still wanna fuck with you though." Liv started kissing his ear, he gripped onto her ass a groan escaping his lip.

"How the hell did we get here?" Fez asked lifting her dress.
"Don't act surprised, you know how I get when I smoke," Olivia answered unlooping his belt.
"You would've done this regardless," Fezco whispered.
"You're right, so lemme stop," she said climbing off of him and getting into the front seat. "Come on, I have homework to do."
"Bruh, why would you get me all horny and shit?" He sighed. "That's fucked up."
"If you help me with my homework, I'll make it up to you."
"Aight fine, but I wanna use the cuffs."
"What fucking cuffs?" Olivia asked furrowing her eyebrows.
"You'll see," Fez replied with a smirk.