Blood with in her Red Eyes!!!

This is one of my first stories. Let me know what ya'll think. :) please if any one can, make a cover for this one. thanks. :) and just in case. sorry for any grammer errors. I dedicate this to my sisters. They know who they are. :) <3 love them always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running has if my life depended on it. I could feel it upon my skin. The only light, was the bright shimmering rays from the moon. Breathing in heavily. Trying as hard as I could, to get away from this monster that was after me. The night gown I wore, was hanging on to its last strings. I had this over whelming fear, of death. Something about me or something I did. Is why im being prayed upon. Like some wild animal after its last meal.

For the slightest moment, I stopped in my tracks. I didn’t know where I was going. It was getting darker, and darker. All the dark trees, started to become black walls. Leading me in one straight path. Then, in one clear spot. The sun was shinning. ..

I finally got to it. A place I thought I was safe. My home, was within the sun. In this one spot, on the mountain top. My mother told me once, that nothing would harm me. While I was in the sun….

“ SNAPPP… “

I could hear the sound, like it was less than 2 feet behind me. Something big enough had to do that. A little squirrel, couldn’t have did it. I fell to my knees ( while in the sun ). I took a quick glance at my hands, and clothes. I was covered in blood and some kind of hair. As if, I was recently in a fight with an animal or something…

The sound of the steps, were coming closer now. I could hear its breathing, as if it was upon my neck. Slowly turning my head….

Is when it came straight for me…

With blood eyes….

All you could see, was death with in them.

It was wanting my death….

“ No.. No… Noooooooo…. “ - I screamed

When its massive jaws clamped on to the lower part, of my right leg. The pain was like my leg, had been caught in a bear trap. I was squirming back and forth. Trying to reach for rocks, sticks..

Anything I could grab to get it off.

While it had a hold of my leg. It literally picked me up, by my leg. Throwing me up, then slamming me back on to the hard grounds. As if you was shacking a rug, to get the dust off of it. My head was hit by a big rock, On the way down. Pain sliced thru my body. I put my hands on my head. Thinking that would help. Seeing that the monster, had let go. But was walking closer to me. Eyeing my neck….

“ leave me alone…. “ - was barely a whisper, on the night air. As the monster, grabbed my throat with its mouth. Snapping my neck in half…. Letting me quickly spiral down into an endless darkness…