Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention

Depuis le début

Varun : Podhum vezhaya pathadhu nu artham ! Nama vandhu evalavu neram achu please ma , ennaku bore adikudhu! He wailed.

Sanjana : Varun oru 2 hours muduchururen , apram sendhu games adalam.

Varun sighed heavily and went . It was time for lunch but still Sanjana did not finish . Therefore Varun fed her while she was working and looked at how sincere she was when it comes to work.

*********
Sanjana closed her laptops and was lying her head on the head board of the bed.
Varun had also sat besides her and now Sanjana wanted to tease him. She stretched both her legs and kept it on Varun's lap.

Varun gave her a questioning look , like his eyes went back and forth to her legs and her eyes.

Sanjana : Kaal vaazhikudhu Varun ! Travel pannen la. She whined

Varun smiled at her antics and was busy on his phone.

Sanjana : Varuneyy, ennaku kaal amiki vidunga. Please ma .

Varun : Unnaku vera enna ellam pannanum nu sonnenga na , panniruren madam. He mimicked in her tone.

Sanjana : Pannunga Varuneyy. She commanded

Varun : Vera vazhi ! En lam en neram . He slammed his head and began pressing her legs.

While Sanjana was enjoying how she made her husband listen to her demands , her enjoyment did not last long because she again received a call from her team leader.

Varun thought of an idea , to tease her.
Varun brushed his hands over her feet sending chills down her spine. Sanjana stuttered while she spoke and Varun was happy to see the effect he had on her. But Sanjana soon composed herself.

Varun decided not to give up and started tickling the palms of her feet which ended up Sanjana gasping and laughing her heart out since she is very ticklish. Sanjana somehow managed to convey her team leader that she would call her in an hour.

Sanjana : Varun stop kusudu . She said in between her laughing.

In this scenario, where Sanjana was laughing ,Varun took it as an advantage and got hold of her phone.

Varun kept on tickling her feet while Sanjana lost her balance while laughing and fell hard on his chest making Varun as well lose the balance and fall hard on the bed.

Varun's heart beat began raising seeing Sanjana in this close proximity and the surrounding atmosphere made it even more harder. Sanjana began smacking his chest for making her laugh hard.

She then moved realising there position , only to again fall back hard on his chest. Since few strands of her hair got entangled with his buttons.

Sanjana tried to remove the hair strands but failed. Varun then helped her to remove the strands, while now it was Sanjana's turn to blush realising there proximity.  Seeing his dashing eyes, messy hair twisted her stomach into knots.

Sanjana then moved with an awkward smile while Varun looked at her retreating figure and rubbed his nape.

***********

Sanjana finally finished her job and sat on the couch along with Varun.

As promised by Sanjana both began playing video games in there phones.

Sanjana : Parunga ungala eppudi defeat pannitu porenu ! She said with her eyes fixed on the phone in between the games.

Varun : Adhulam pakkalam , ippa paru na eppudi unnaya defeat panrenu . He challenged

They went on playing trying to defeat eachother with all crooked minds but nothing worked since there eyes were fixed on the screen. Varun then decided to make her lose with her weakness which he knew .

Sanjana went ahead of him in the game and was neat to grab the flag .

Sanjana : Eppudi enkita ye va? She asked looking at him .

Varun decided to use this opportunity and gave her wink . He then went closer to her and whispered " Enakaga idhu kuda panna matiya Sana ? " in base voice.
Sanjana gasped at thinking what just happened and her concentration on the game was long lost . While Varun grabbed the flag and won the game.

Sanjana : Idhu cheating na othuka maten! She told twisting her lips.

Varun : Ma eppudi cheating na enna pannen? He asked with all clueless face.

Sanjana : Neenga .... dha .. ba...dha  . She couldn't even say her face was human cherry.

Varun : Dha ba ba... enna ? He mocked at her.

Sanjana : Neenga kannu aduchinga ! She said with awkwardness

Varun : Adhunala enna ippa? He decided to play on.

Sanjana gave up and stood to move to the room when he pulled her again and asked for another play.

This time Sanjana was sure that she is not going to fall for any of the tricks . Her concentration  was on the game while his was on her the way her eyes moved , the earrings that were dancing along when she moved.  The way she tucked her hair behind her ears , he was facing a turmoil inside with her near him.

Varun did not play the game to the fullest since he was busy admiring his wife. While Sanjana won the game . To make his situation worse Sanjana stood and hugged him tight with planting ah kiss on his cheeks . Making Varun gasp in shock . She was there doing her happy dance of this small victory. 

Varun : Madam ennaya sollitu neenga enna panninga? He asked with tease written on his face

That's when it cracked Sanjana's mind on what she did out of excitement

Sanjana : Adhu ..... illa... Na Aadi kuda vezhadha modhu , jaicha na ippudi dhan panniven . Palaka doshathula panniten. She said stammering and walked away to the room running out of shy.

Varun who stood there with his hands on his cheek reminisced  the entire days happening

Sanjana who went inside the washroom looked at the mirror to find herself a blushing mess.

Sanjana : Eppavum namma dhan seta pannuvom ! Innaiku enna apdiya role reversal . She spoke to her self with pouring the water on her face to reduce the blush.

_____________________________________________

Hi dears ! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga ....

Starting day of Wayanad eh ippudi na poga poga enna agum ?

Have a great morning ahead ! And here it is the upcoming chapters would be of there stay in Wayanad. I m excited to write at the same time nervous as well.

Let me know ur opinions down . Constructive Criticism is also welcomed.

With love
Author