DOESN'T IT HAVE ANY OTHER TIMING TO COME?

Start from the beginning

JARVIS: Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.

TONY: Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.

[Pepper Potts stares up at the monitors of the reactor device.]

PEPPER: Levels are holding steady... I think.

TONY: Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?

PEPPER: Well, ha, I really wouldn't know now, would I?

TONY: What do you mean? All this came from you.

PEPPER: No. All this came from that. [Points to the energy in his chest plate.]

TONY: Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself... twelve percent of the credit.

PEPPER: Twelve percent?

TONY: An argument can be made for fifteen.

PEPPER: Twelve percent? For my baby?

TONY: Well, I did do all the heavy lifting. Literally, I lifted the heavy things. And sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you.

PEPPER: Oooooh.

TONY: My private elevator...

PEPPER: You mean our elevator?

TONY: Was steaming with sweaty workmen. I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages in some subtle way later, aren't I?

[Pepper pours herself Katherine and Tony a glass of champagne.]

PEPPER: Not gonna be that subtle.

TONY: I'll tell you what. Next building's gonna say 'Potts' on the tower.

PEPPER: On the lease.

TONY: Call your mom, can you bunk over?

JARVIS: Sir, the telephone. I'm afraid my protocols are being overwritten.

COULSON:  Romanoff  we need to talk.

[Kat picks up her  phone and looks into it at Coulson.]

KAT : You have reached the life model decoy of Katherine Romanoff and Tony Stark, please leave a message.

COULSON: This is urgent.

KAT : Then leave it urgently. [At that moment the elevator door opens and Coulson appears.] Security breach. [To Pepper] That's on you.

Everyone laughs

COULSON: Mr. Stark, Ms. Romanoff

PEPPER: Phil! Come in.

TONY: Phil? Uh, his first name is Agent.

PEPPER: Come on in, we're celebrating.

COULSON: I can't stay

KAT: Which is why he can't stay.

COULSON: We need you to look this over. [He holds out a file towards Tony and Katherine] Soon as possible.

TONY: I don't like being handed things.

PEPPER: That's alright, 'cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade. [She pases her glass of champagne to Coulson, takes the file from him, then takes Tony's glass of champagne while passing the file over to Tony] Thank you.