DOESN'T IT HAVE ANY OTHER TIMING TO COME?

We all were having breakfast the next morning chit chatting about how filming is gonna be and other stuff.

Jacob went to keep his plate in the sink when a sudden clap of thunder was heard causing him to yelp and keep his hand on his heart.

"I think I had a heart attack."

"I think there is gonna be a storm," Dylan answered making me groan in annoyance as I kept my face on the table.

"Doesn't it have any other timing to come? It had to come today."

Everyone laughed. As the power went out some of us went to bring candles if there were any, some went to get blankets and pillows while me, Ki Hong and Dylan went to check the generator.

"Man, I can't switch this thing on." Ki Hong spoke. 

"Move I'll try," I offered. I noticed a wire which was removed, so I plugged it in and flipped the switch on. The lights came back on.

"Thats my girl," Dylan laughed making me smile.

We three went back and noticed that everyone had kept the pillows and blankets. " Wait I'll go get my laptop. We'll watch a movie," I answered and everyone agreed with it.

After coming downstairs, I switched it on before setting it up. "Can we watch Avengers? I haven't watched it yet," Kaya asked as everyone agreed.

"Fine," I groaned. Its sometimes odd watching myself on tv.

I kept the movie, and we all went under the blankets.

Currently we were in the scene were Coulson visits me, Tony and Pepper.

[Out in the Atlantic Ocean, Tony Stark, in his Iron Man suit, is cutting a pipeline transport with a laser cutter coming from his hand. He then places a Stark Energy Reactor. It lights up. Iron Man rockets out of the water and flies towards Stark Tower]

TONY: You're good on this end. The rest is up to you.

PEPPER POTTS: [on the other line] You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?

TONY: Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy.

KATHERINE : Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over, and it actually works?

[INSIDE THE SUIT -- PEPPER AND KAT APPEAR ON HIS HUD MONITOR.]

TONY: I assume. Light her up. [Iron Man flies to the Stark Tower Building, the power is switched on the Stark sign lights up]

PEPPER: How does it look?

TONY: Like Christmas, but with more... me.

PEPPER Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I'm in DC tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.

TONY: Pepper, you're killing me. Remember the moment? Enjoy the moment.

PEPPER: Then get in here and I will. [Tony arrives at his skyscraper penthouse and is in the process of taking off his Iron Man suit through a hi-tech gauntlet of gadgets.]

JARVIS: Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line.

TONY: I'm not in. I'm actually out.