The water was silent, only a couple ripples and bubbles.

"Khyson?" My voice began to heave, the panic increasing.

"This isn't funny, Khyson."

Suddenly his body plummeted upwards and I let out a string stressed breaths.

"I hate you." I panted.

"You love me! Get in!"

"I'm not getting naked." I shook my head in immediate protest.

"I'll turn around, see just tell me when your in." He placed his palms over his eyes and turned his back. I eyed his toned back muscles treading the water.

"Fine, don't turn around!" I warned him as he nodded sloppily.

I kicked my shoes off and pulled the zipper of my black dress down my back, feeling the wind hit the bare skin of my back.

Slipping my arms out from my straps and unstrapping my bra before it fell to my ankles.

I wrapped my arms around my body before glancing over at Khyson's pile of clothes, his boxers laying on the dirt.

I quickly tugged my underwear off and lowered my body into the water, making sure the water went up to my neck as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You can look now." I grumbled.

"So, isn't this refreshing?" He smiled.

"No, I'm cold and exposed."

"Here, come on." He held onto my hand before swimming deeper.

"Khyson, I-I can't swim." I stuttered before he stopped and chuckled.

"Don't laugh!"

"Here, hold onto me."

"I'm naked." I whispered.

"So am I, you wanna drown or not?" He rolled his eyes before I sighed and attached my body onto his back. I could feel my rigid nipples pressing into his skin. Great.

He drifted us out a bit right as the sun began to set, the shadow painted us yellow.

It was so evidently quiet.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into his ear as he gripped my ankles at his lower stomach.

"For?"

"Your parents." Resting my cheek on his shoulder.

"Shit Happens, it's not your fault."

"I know." I spoke softly.

"I'm just happy to have you here with me." I glanced at his lips to see the crooked smile on his lips.

"You mean a lot to me, Ariya. I hope you know that."

"You mean a lot to me too, Khyson."

"Promise me that after Highschool we'll keep in touch, even if we do get separated." He leaned his head against mine and I sighed softly.

"I promise I'll always keep in touch." I held out my pinky as he locked his own within mine and brushed the shell of his lips over our connected hands .

"Good.. because I don't know what I would do without you." He chuckled lowly.

"You'd be fine without me."

"I'd die."

"No you wouldn't." I laughed while playfully hitting his chest.

"What about last week when you stopped me from eating that expired can of peaches."

"You wouldn't have died."

"Whatever you say."

"Whatever."