They Boink In This One (male version)

Start from the beginning

"Well, yeah, but-" it was Luka's turn to freak out, they said it so casually even though he fully expected them to be hesitant or straight up say no. "Somehow them knowing makes me even more anxious"

"The important thing is they're giving you what you need to do it safely, right?" Luka asked, trying to keep his mind from going into the gutter "I mean my mom bought me condoms as soon as I told her we were dating, which was embarrassing but I guess her way of telling me that kind of stuff is okay to be open about. And there's no pressure to have sex if you decide you don't want to, but it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah you're right" he heard shuffling on the other end of the phone, they were probably getting I to bed "So do you think you can hang out with me this week? They're leaving tomorrow night and they're giving everyone a vacation and leaving me more money for food then I could ever spend on just me. We can have everyone else over too but I want a few days of just us."

"Just us sounds nice" Luka whispered, an uncontrollable grin on his face "Mom is traveling again and I'm sure Jules would love having the place to herself for a few days."

"Okay," (Y/N) trailed off "Are you...nervous?"

"Beyond nervous, but not about regretting it if that's what you're worried about, sweetheart" Luka grinned, playing with the strings on his hoodie "Are you?"

"Yeah...I mean I've read a lot of things I refuse to admit to so intelligectually I know what to do but actually doing it sounds terrifying."

Luka's face flushed imagining what kind of stuff (Y/N) read "Well we'll take it slow, I promise. And we'll talk through it, okay?"

"Okay. I should probably go I have school tomorrow."

"Go to sleep, lovely. I love you, have good dreams."

"I love you too, Couffaine." They said before hanging up. Luka put his phone on his chest, blushing furiously as the reality of what was going to happen settled in. They'd seen eachother naked before, but they've never gone further than making out and leaving marks on eachother. He opened his phone again and did as much research as he could, he was determined to not fuck this up.

***

Before they knew it Owen and Milo were getting their luggage in the car and hugging (Y/N) goodbye, with one final reminder to not burn the house down while they're gone and please leave the cooking to Luka or just order in. Luka was already on his way, (Y/N)'s driver was picking him up while they laid down in the living room watching Netflix, a blanket over their legs while they checked their phone every two minutes.

(Y/N) was at the door and opening it before Luka even got a chance to knock, and the driver brought his stuff in before bidding them both a goodnight and leaving for his own vacation. Luka pressed a warm, longing kiss to (Y/N)'s lips as soon as the door was closed. "Hi," he grinned breathlessly as he pulled away.

"Hi," (Y/N) giggled, taking his hand "how was the drive?"

"It was good, how was watching Netflix and staring out the window until you saw the car pull up?"

"It was fun! I ordered pizza before you got here so we have that to look forward to, but we have a few hours before it gets here."