"I don't fucking care he made me have fucking sleepless nights for how long my parents made me get a damn therapist".

"I'm so sorry babe," I pulled him to me.

"He killed her D'yani" I sobbed, on his chest.

"What," he said confused.

"Christian's mommy your father murdered her".

"What the fuck" he said

He didn't know that

"You didn't know," I said

"Fuck, no this is so fucked up," he said sitting on the toilet seat.

"I was just trying to get along with him and then I hear this shit" he rubbed his head

"You need a haircut," I said sitting on him, I run my hand over his hair, and kiss his lips, boy teeth dem pretty yuh fuck.

"Yea, I know, mi just ago do it fi your graduation".

"How do you feel," I said rubbing his head.

"Fucked up".

"Everything soon okay" I kissed his forehead. " You can talk to him, he's your brother yk, so you'll have a sibling".

"I'm not ready yet," he said

"Ok, no need to rush".

"Kam I killed Travis," he says.

"WHAT" I shouted.

"I told you I was gonna do it, he tried to kill me, it's either him or me and I choose me".

I sat up walking to the baloney.

He wrapped his arm around me" Kam stop crying,".

"What if you go to jail" she turned around crying.

"Mi nah go mi father tek care a it".

"You say you nah go do back none a that D'yani".

"That's the last thing babe, actually no mi ago fuck up anybody weh dis yuh, r try hurt yuh" he says.

"This no funny babe, you ago kill everyone weh say something bad to me r weh you no like?"

"Yes," he said

"D'yani no, I can't live like that you have to stop dis don shit please" I begged.

"Kam-".

"Please" I kissed his naked chest.

"Fuck, alright fine".

I jumped on him." Memba mi hand broke uh a jump pan man" he laughs

He's so sexy

"Why you did stare at me when you did see me for the first time," I said.

"How you know me did a stare you did a walk away," he said kissing my nose.

"I could feel it" I smiled

"Well, I saw a pretty girl and I couldn't stop looking at her, but she was playing hard to get now she having my baby" he smirks.

I laugh

"Come wine pan me"

"What I can't dance D'yani," I said getting up off the bed to his kitchen.