Hmooth part 2 (E. T.)

Hmoot= Help me out of this hell pt2, just shortened.
—————————

After a bit, a bit that lasted about 2 minutes, I was thinking about all the ways this could backfire, what could and wouldn't happen if I moved, or didn't, but then whitout any hesitation, I replied.

Me:

I thought about it, and I have my final desicion.

Ethan:
That's good, so what is your anwser?

Me:
I want to move, I want to get out of this household, I feel like that's the best I can do for myself. How will we manage to accomplish that though?

Ethan:

You can start packing your belongings, I am on my way to pick you up. 💕

Me:
Alright!

So I did as i was told. First of all I started whit my money, because I cannot possibly get anywhere whitout it. After that I went for my laptop, since I just don't know what to pack and what not to, this never happened to me before. So I went for my clothes, towels, as well as my toothbrush, toothpaste and more hygiene products. Then my room started to look empty, abandoned even, but that didn't bother me one bit.

Closets empty, bathroom looks like It's not in use, overall, I didn't regret my descision.

What happened next? You'll find out after a short ad!

————————————————
A/n: Why do I feel so powerful whit this ad starting thingy?? Lol Also this chapter got the help of my friend, Paige, so thank you Paigey!
———————————————

I got everything I need, atleast what I think I'll need, in my bag as well as my phone in my hand, waiting to either see a text from Ethan, or himself.

While my eyes were glued onto my phone, I see a shadow coming near me. "Uh oh hi!" It was the one and only ... drumroll please ... Ethan, I would've guessed my mother, glad it wasn't her. "So do you want to go?" He had his gorgeous, cute smile on his face, aleready knowing that I will say "Yes!"

I got into the car, after putting my bag in the back. I felt really bad, and started getting anxious because I was leaving my mother, who was, and is still technically my mother, and this place where I stayed at, in my whole entire life, but at the same time I was happy, I was happy and glad to leave all the bad memories, and bad people there, as they were.