Backstage [Damiano]

Y/n is working back stage, she's a make-up artist, and hair stylist, but she also helps preformers to pick out their clothes, or style them. Today Måneskin is preforming, that means she has some styling to do, am I right?

The band got here, they made some changes in their outfit, now it was Y/n's time to shine. Make-up time! "So who's make-up am I doing first?" Y/n started to pick out some pallets, and some brushes "Ooo me!" Victoria says. Y/n does her make-up, when they're done Vic goes to dress up. Same whit Thomas and Ethan.

"So you're last huh" Y/n giggled "Yes actually I wanted to be last" The man says and sits in the chair "Why?" She starts doing his make-up "Because" he didn't want to tell the actual reason why. "Because?" she looks Comfusedly at him "Just because" he smirks "Well if you're not going to tell me why you can do your make-up yourself!" she giggled "Okay so because I think you're cute" he said, thinking that he would have to do his own make-up if he doesn't reveal his secret "Oh my- I was joking"

She finishes his make-up "You're ready to go dress up, your dress it just over there" Y/n points at the dressing room "Where?" he looked kinda dumb but he's hot so whatever "You see Fernando right? He's standing right next to the door, but if you go talk to him, he'll tell you" she explained "Okay, but he doesn't look that friendly" he looks at me "But he is trust me" Y/n giggles, and to be honest he really didn't look that friendly at first, but when you met him he's not like what you think of him at first.

(first person)

"Can't you show me where the room is?" Damiano's still looking at me, terrified "Uh okay follow me" I start walking "Hey! What are you looking for?" Fernando yells, but not too loudly "Dressing room, leave him alone" I open the door "Whatever" he leaves the building to go smoke.

"There you go that's the room" I laughed "Could you come in whit me?" He asks, looking more serious "What now? Don't tell me you can't dress up on your own" I tried not to say super mean things, because he did never see the building, but dressing up is a thing he should be able to do on his own. "No I'm just not able to find my dress.. yeah" Damiano grabs my hips and pulls me into the dressing room, locking the door "Damiano you can't be fucking sereous it has your fucking name on it see?!" I yell trying to open the door, but I look back and he's got the key. "The real reason why I wanted you in here is because you're really cute" He sits down on a sofa "Damiano what the hell your performance starts in five fucking minutes get your fucking pants on" I grabbed his pants and threw them at him "No need to be this aggressive Bella" he put his pants on "GO!" I yell and he leaves. "We'll finish after" he runs to stage

After their preformance Thomas yelled "Y/N COME!" So I went and we had a cute group hug "CONGRATS!" I shout

After they dressed back into their outfits they had on before, an uber is supposed to take them back, so I called the uber to make sure everything is alright, and that he's coming. "Guys the uber is here!" I hug them again, and for some strange reason they all say bye to Damiano, but I don't know why "Damiano aren't you supposed to leave as well?" I ask comfusedly "Not yet" he grabbed my waist and pulled me into the same dressing room he did before their performance. "What do you want?" I start putting away their dirty clothes, trying to organise them, but I keep focusing on Damiano. "More like who" He came and helped me fold the clothes "Who?" I turn around, but before I could even say a word his lips crushed onto mine, turning from clothes folding session to a make out session.

"I-" I look at my watch, noticing that it was aleready 1 am "I should go home now.." I say "I can drive you home" Damiano suggests "I would like that"

A/N: I hope you guys liked this one, also should I do a part 2?
Also if you noticed any grammar errors then please let me know!