Too late.. (Thomas)

Updated!!

A/n:I was listening to Måneskin while I was doing my missing math assignment. (I don't go to school since September 3. because I'm very sick like I can barely breath or eat) And I just randomly thought of this idea. 😷

⚠️❗TW: PILLS, SELF HARM. IF  NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE LEAVE❗⚠️

Anyway enjoy 😷❗

Pov: Your boyfriend dosen't care about you untill he finds out what you're doing to yourself..

I was doing my assignments for collage, while my non-caring boyfriend was hanging out whit his band he specifically told me not to talk to because I'm "embarrassing". I had a bunch of pills on my desk, such as Anti-Depression, Sleeping pills, Iron ect..

I heard Thomas yell "WE'RE GOING TO THE CLUB" As tears started to form under my eyes. I usually don't cry anymore, I'm actually quite used to him cheating on me at this point. He did it multiple times in the last two months.

I never felt the love I felt before our relationship turned toxic. There was no reason, it just did. Two months ago, when he started going to clubs.. well I saw many many posts about that topic. I don't remember when.. about two weeks ago I was forced to sleep on the couch once when he was super drunk.

I thought they aleready left, I was looking at my pills deciding what I should do today. I took a couple antidepressant.. okay maybe a little more then reccomended but theres no going back now. I didn't see anyone at my doorway, but Thomas was standing there. "Why didn't you leave?" I asked while walking backwards, to get further away from him.

"I am so sorry for everything I did I never realized what you were doing to yourself" He started tearing up. "Awe you even got the water fountains working what a great actor you are!" I smiled. "No I'm actually sorry.." He mumbled, while tears runned down his cheeks. "Thomas Raggi actor of the year!" I clapped while he angrily left.

(time skip)

Thomas's pov

When I arrived the first thing that I wanted to do is hug Y/n. I dropped my bag, ignored our dog and ran up the stairs.

I went to the bedroom, knocked but got no anwser so I decided to come in. I saw Y/n aleready sleeping. I quickly changed and layed next to her.

Y/n's pov

I felt someone pulling me closer to themself. "Thomas?" I turned around to the surprise of seeing my boyfriend wanting to cuddle whit me, once in a lifetime opportunity. "Hey!" I got yelled at "What do you want" I picked up my glasses, cause I'm a blind bitch who can't see whitout them. (Relateable)

"Are you still mad at me?" He looked at me whit his best puppy eyes he could do. "Of course I am, but I love you no matter what you do" I kissed his forehead and we fell asleep while cuddling.