„Help me out of this hell" (E.T)

A/n: Hello everybody! This was a request for Jayla! Hope you enjoy!!

TW: Hars language, and thats it I think. Please don't tead if you're not comfortable whit other people calling you names, ect.

I will mark an area where you can read tho if you decide to not read the other parts!

-------------

"But mom Ethan could be here at any moment now, I don't want him to hear us fight, it would look so messed up! " I said, to my mother who never liked Ethan, my best friend since kindergarden, and now we're in 5th grade! We basically grew up together.

"I didn't raise no whore! Aleready going for the boy at 12 damn years old? What a hoe you are I am disappointed in you. What a shock that you didn't have sex yet huh!" She wouldn't understand friendship "F-R-I-E-N-D, like cmon mother" I rolled my eyes.

"You're a hoe that's why your father left us"... No comment. "But you promised I can go? And why call me a hoe when you litterally get paid to duck people. I am 12, not at the age to know what that is but because of you I do. You hoe"

I really tried not to laugh at my last sentence when I mimicked my mother, it just sounds funny.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ THE START.

~The area under this text is safe for you to read! x

~Love, Ida

-----2 years later------

"Bye mom!" My relationship whit my mother got better and I am very happy about that.

It was just my 14th birthday on June 14th! Cool right?

Anyway

She understands more normally now, and she has more of a normal job now! "Bye sweetie! Wait who are you going whit?"

Her anger sometimes still comes out when she hears boys names tho.. and I am a tad bit mad at her for that.

----5 years later-----

My mother got worse, and I can't live whit her anymore. Whenever I do something she complains, and throws hands or shoes at me most of the times.

Right now she is not home tho, these times are the only, when I can do anything I want. No, I don't mean like do drugs or paint the whole kitchen bright red, I mean go on my phone for more than 5 minutes.

Since I can use my phone, what would I do? Use my phone. I went right into messages and texted my best friend.

You:
H

ey!

Ethan:
Hey, how are you doing?

You:
Pretty good, I'm home alone rn, help me out of this hell

Ethan:
I have an idea

You:
What is it?

Ethan:
I know this may sound very weird to you, but you know how I always visit you on every sunday because that's when your mother gets really drunk?

You:
Of course! What about it

Ethan:
Well since I got my own apartment now, I've been thinking that you could move here!

You:
But don't you think my mother would notice that?

Ethan:
She would, no matter what we would do, but if you want to, this is the safest time to do it, most sundays. Remember, you don't have to say yes, I will not force you into living whit me. It's your decision, you can always say no if you're not comfortable. Just make it quick. Love ya<3

--------
Don't forget to vote, ily all so much !!!

Also let me know if you want a part 2 !!

~Ida