compensation

Brian's POV:

While working, I saw I got a text from Will.

Will Asshole Miller

-Sorry about earlier. Want me to drive u home?

I had ignored his text for around an hour now. I would let him suffer a few minutes more before answering. I never really imagined how much I would have to hide my thing with Will. I couldn't even act friendly and normal around him. Damn my stupid rivalry and lack of social skills. 

But, I really hated his friends. I wasn't gonna stop him from being with them or anything. I just secretly wished they would get hit by a car... And break their arm. And have to live in the hospital. Happy thoughts. No killing.

The shift was surprisingly busy. Now that spring was arriving, more costumers started coming. On my bathroom break, I texted Will back.

He pulled up right outside the cafe. He avoided my eyes while he spoke. I sighted. At least he felt bad about it. I went into the car, without saying a word. I waited for him to say something. I looked out the window, pretending that he wasn't there. 

"Hey", he said. "Hey", I said, still not looking at him. "How was work?", he asked. I shrugged. "It was okay." "Okay? Did something fun happen?", he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Working is not fun in general", I sighted. 

Will pulled over at a stop by the road. It was getting dark outside. The sky was turning dark pink. He stopped the car and turned to the side to look at me. "Are you going to murder me now?", I joked, still not looking at him. Will huffed. "Yeah. I'll bury you behind that bush", he said. I chuckled. I could see Will smiling in the corner of my eye. 

He propped his elbow between us and brushed my cheek with his other hand. "You know I'm really sorry about today." The contact made me turn my head and look at him. "I know", I muttered. "I'll try harder to get us alone next time", he promised. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm. "Who knew having a secret affair with Mr. Popular would be mission impossible",  I half joked. Will grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I sighted. This was a battle I couldn't win. 

"We're alone now, though", Will said, lifting his brows suggestively. "No. We're in a car. What if somebody sees us?", I stressed. Will just pressed a button, and my seat fell back. Will unbuckled his seat belt and crawled over to my side. "It's fine. No one's here anyway." He looked into my eyes, waiting for my response. I gave up and let my defense crumble under his gaze. I'd been thinking about him all day, and now he was finally mine only again. 

I grabbed his collar and pulled him in. We made out for a few minutes before Will slid down to his knees. He touched the waistline of my pants. "Do you want to?", he asked. I couldn't get out a word, I just nodded. He unbuttoned my pants a kissed my boxer. I shivered. When he went down on me, I couldn't help but moan. He kept looking up into my eyes. I tried to cover my mouth with my hand, but he pulled it away. "I wanna hear you", he said. 

After we we're done, he drove me home. He kissed my cheek before driving away. I walked up the stairs with shaky legs. I found myself spacing out while reading homework. When I said good night to my mom, I couldn't look into her eyes. Embarrassment and lust flooded inside me when I went to sleep that night.