The End Of All This (Maybe)

It's the final day of this story.

The group woke up nice and early, planning on not bothering to fight witches today and simply take a day where they can be normal people, where they can be normal civilians. It's what any magical girl would want, and they are no exception.

That's why the whole group is simply chatting about..normal person things, and not the objects that stress them out.
Tanqr went out for a walk in the morning. That's what he always does.
On his walk, though, he ran into someone familiar. Black hair, and a generally kind demeanour.

"Oh, hello, BigB." Tanqr greets, waving slightly.

"Oh, Tanqr! Hey, man! How are you?" BigB waves back, clearly excited to see Tanqr.
"I'm doing alright."
"Oh, thank god. Uh, yeah, I should probably tell you. James has woken up, he's recovering swiftly, thankfully." BigB explains. "You guys can come and see him if you'd like!"
"Ah, I'll ask the others if they want to, but I really don't mind. Is he alright, at least?" Tanqr steps back.
"Yes, yes, he's doing wonderfully." BigB sounds enthusiastic, he's obviously pleased. "Well, as wonderfully as you can get after a situation like that. He and Justin are chatting about things."

"Right." Tanqr just nods. "I'll pass the message onto the others. What things, can I ask?"
"Oh, uh...private things. The real reason they're in Robloxia is-" BigB's about to spill, but he stops himself. "Oh, you can ask them about it!"
"Oh, their friend Dan's death, right? We kinda got a look into James's past when we defeated his rumour, don't ask me how."
"I- Well. I don't think I want to know how. Well, I'll see you if you want to say hey! We're in one of the hotels, by the way. You can just wait outside, I'll spot you."
"I'm pretty sure at least one of us will. If that works, then sure."
~~~
"So, yeah, that's what BigB told me." Tanqr explains to the others, who seem vaguely interested. 

"Ah, I'd like to talk to him! He seemed really nice, from what we know." Ashley stands up. 

"Where'd he say to meet again?"

"Just wait outside the hotels or something. That BigB would meet us there."

"Oh, nice! Hyper, Kreek, Tanqr, are you guys coming?" 

"Uh, I'm fine. I can wait outside, but I don't feel like much social interaction today." Tanqr admits. Hyper just nods. 

"Same, honestly. I'll just say hi." He adds.

Ashley nods, and turns to Kreek.

"Sure, I might as well." Kreek stands up. "I'd like to get to know them a bit better. I've been thinking, actually, I recognised that Thi-"
"Kreek, you're rambling." Tanqr interrupts, much to the annoyance of Kreek.
"Let's go, then!" Ashley grabs Kreek's wrist and drags him out the house, while Kreek protests slightly. Tanqr and Hyper share a glance and then follow them.

~~~
BigB meets the group on the ground floor of the hotel. He and Ashley make small talk, Kreek following behind as they head upstairs, as Hyper and Tanqr stay below.

Before Kreek and Ashley left, though, Tanqr remembered something and whispered to Kreek.

"Yo, remind Justin to explain what his wish was? He never explained it to me in the end."

"Oh- okay!"

The floor they got to was pristine white, it looked more like a hospital than a hotel. Yet, it still seemed to be decorating enough too, with blue accents and large windows allowing the rays of the sun through.

They get to a door and stop. 314. BigB knocks on the door and calls in softly.

"Hey! Can we come in?"