Chapter 11

Devons Pov:

"If you think you can just tell her about us just because you two are sleeping together then you're completely wrong." Megan whisper yells and then quickly looks around if someone's listening but no one does.

"I like it when you're bossy." Chloe says with a smirk while gently taking Megan's hand.

She rolls her eyes but can't hide her red face.

"I know you like it." She whispers as she starts to play with her fingers.

At first she couldn't help to smile but then her face turns serious again. "No, I don't. Just..forget us ever happend." Megan tells her before turning around to go back to Claire, who's looking at us.

But then suddenly Chloe stands up. "Are you really going to shut me out forever?" She asks, bringing all the attention to her.

Megan turns around to face her.

"Do you really want to hide forever? Because I'm done hiding, Megan. I love you and I don't care if people know or what they'll think of me. And maybe one day you'll realize that maybe my love would've been more worth it than your stupid reputation!" Chloe yells, which makes Megan's eyes widen and she freezes in place.

There where different reactions to that. Some of the girls are awwing, some of them are looking disgusted or glare at Chloe but overall it's more of a neutral 'I don't care' reaction.

"Look around, Megan. No one cares if you love me back or not." She says, making Megan look around a bit.

"We do." Some girls raise their hands. "We want to see you kiss, so don't make it so dramatic!" One of them whines, which makes Chloe chuckle.

"I-I can't, I'm sorry." That was the last thing Megan said before rushing out of the classroom.

*****

Claire's Pov:

"Come on, Megan. Open the door!" I yell against the bathroom door.

"I just want to talk with you!" I add and then the door slowly opens and Megan walks out, towards me.

"Why does this all have to be so complicated?' She asks with a sad sigh before hugging me.

"I don't even care about my stupid reputation!" She exclaims as she pulls away again.

"But my parents do. Our parents do. You know how they are." Megan says and I look down with a sigh.

"I want to be with Chloe, I really do, but if my parents somehow find out I'll be grounded for the rest of my life!" She continues and I smile softly.

"Damn..you really love her, don't you?" I ask and she looks away to hide her blush.

"It's the same with you and Devon." She says, making me look at her with wide eyes.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stutter but she just snorts at that.

"I know you want her. I saw how jealous you were when we found out she and Chloe were on a date. And I see how you look at Devon when they kiss or flirt. I have reasons to be jealous but you don't. Unless you like her." Megan says and I quickly shake my head.

"Be honest, do you really think Devon slept with Peter at the party or do you just don't want to believe it because your parents will be furious when they find out you broke up with Peter?" She asks and I look down.

"Jeez, Claire. We both know Devon would never do something like that. This girl is way too much in love with you to possibly hurt you." She tells me, which makes me look up to her immediately.

"Why does everybody think she's in love with me?" I groan embarrassed.

"Maybe because she is? I bet if you'd ask her she even admit it." She replies with a small chuckle.

"Have you ever wondered why Peter hates Devon so much?" Megan asks me but I shake my head.

"Because he knows he could loose you to her." She tells me, making me frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Have you ever noticed how you look at Devon? You're constantly staring at her. You don't even care what's going on around you, when you see her all you look at is her. And when you do it's like your eyes sparkle. Like you'd never want to look at someone else. Maybe you haven't realized it yet but you're clearly in love with her." She answers, which makes my eyes widen.

"I-Im not in love with her!" I exclaim embarrassedly.

"Then tell me why you'd be more sad about her sleeping with Peter than him sleeping with her?" Megan asks while crossing her arms and I groan.

"It's more like a little crush. I mean..straight girl have crushes on other girls, right?" I say but she just simply shakes her head.

Damn..

But before I could answer anything the door opens. We both look at it to find Devon.