Chapter 1

Devons Pov:

| October 7th | Monday |

"Honey, wake up." I hear mom say before opening the curtains, making me groan while hiding under my duvet.

Mom = Jade

Mama = Lauren

I'm Devon and 17 years old.

Ever since I was a kid I play volleyball

Ever since I was a kid I play volleyball. I just love it. Besides that I also like to sing and I can play pretty much every instrument. And since my mom is literally the best dancer ever I can also dance. But I don't do anything in front of other people. Well..besides my moms.

Another thing about me is..I'm gay. What a surprise, I know I know. No one knows about that except my family and my best friend Kim.

We've been best friend since middle school and I don't know where I'd be without him

We've been best friend since middle school and I don't know where I'd be without him. Unlike Claire, he still wanted to keep contact with me. We facetimed and texted all the time, so I'm really excited to see him again.

Well..I was adopted. My parents are two woman so..it was either that or sperm donation. I'm glad I was adopted though. I'm so happy they're my parents. I don't even care who my biological parents are. The funny thing is, no one wanted me because I'm..intersex. My biological parents probably gave me away because of that. I remember some potential parents calling me weird because of it. They said they want a normal baby. So I'm not normal because of that?

But that's what my parents make so great. They didn't care, they saw me ans immediately wanted me. They pretty much told me that as soon as I was old enough to know that I'm intersex.

No one except my family and Kim know about me being intersex. And I'd like to keep it that way.

"I don't wanna go to school!" I whine but she only laughs at that.

"But don't you want to see Claire?" She asks and I can literally hear her grin.

"Mom, stop it." I sigh deeply while sitting up bur she just snorts.

Claire is..well it's complicated..

We were friends for a while

We were friends for a while. But then  had to move away. That was four years ago. But now I'm back. And she has a boyfriend..We knew each other ever since we were kids, since her parents are friends with mine.

I liked her. I liked her a lot. She was the first person I was interested in. When we were together it felt like I could just be myself. For me nothing else matter. And now we don't even talk.It's been nearly five years..

I guess she just forgot about me..

"I don't know what happend between you two when we had to move but it really seemed like she liked you too." Mom says while walking over to me and I sigh while getting up from my bed.

"And now she has a boyfriend." I reply as I get over to my closet to grab some clothes.

I hear mom sigh at that. "I know you really liked her. But maybe it's the best if you try to move on, you know? I don't want you to be sad." She tells me and I nod slowly.

"I know, I know." I mutter with a sigh.

"You know I just want the best for you." Mom adds before leaving my room.

Yeah..I know..

*****

I'm now downstairs and my mom's and I are sitting at the table together, eating breakfast.

"So..are you excited to see your friends again? You know, Claire." Mama says while smirking at me, which makes me groan.

"Not you too! Please stop!" I whine embarrassedly.

"Can you blame us? You haven't seen her in years! Don't you wonder how she looks like now?" Mom asks curiously, making me sigh.

"Of course I do! And besides Kim told me a lot about her.." I mutter as I avoid looking at them.

"Ohhhh."

"And what does she sound like?" Mama asks with a grin, which makes me grown again.

"Okay I'm getting ready." I say before quickly getting up, making them laugh.

This is going to be just..great..

Soooo this was the first chapter of the sequel! I hope you liked it