Epilogue 1

“-isha. Disha. Wake up Disha." Disha blinks her eyes open as she hears someone calling her. Her eyes clash with his grey eyes. 

She rubs her eyes with her palm to get rid of the sleep.

“What happened vihaan? Did Coco wake up?" Disha asked. She moves her eyes away from Vihaan's to the crib, not able to notice his lustful eyes. Her anxiety slows down as she realises that he is sleeping.

‘Thankgod he is sleeping, otherwise he would start crying for my attention' Disha thought.

Her eyes widen as she feels Vihaan's lips on her neck. With widened eyes, which are intact on the crib, Disha asked. “What are you doing, Vihaan?" 

Her heartbeat quickens as vihaan swipes his tongue on her milky smooth neck. Disha's palm finds the bedsheet to hold on. 

Her eyes wanting to get close as vihaan bites her neck and then soothes it with his tongue. Disha bits her lips to stop them moaning from leaving her mouth.

Her back arches as she feels his hands moving inside her shorts, near her lady part. 

Their bodies were covered with a blanket.

“Vi-vihaan st-stop." Disha shutters. Even if her mind is screaming to let Vihaan do whatever he wants. But she can't let Coco see this. 

“Why? Don't you…" Vihaan stomped his clothed private part to Disha's. “want this." Disha's body shudders in pleasure as she feels his hardened thing.

“But...but coco c-can wa-wake up." Vihaan ignores her words. He starts rubbing his private part on disha's as his kisses move down. 

His mind having only one thought and that is to fuck her to oblivion. He has been deprived of fucking Disha because of coco. Coco is as sweet as mango, but he can be a pain in ass of Vihaan's as he always wants Disha's attention.

Vihaan pulls the blanket over them, hiding their body from their son. A complete darkness envelops them.

Disha yelps in shock. Her eyes for the very first time since she woke up moved to her husband. A shiver passes through her body as she sees the madness in his eyes. The hunger to eat her up.

Very carefully Vihaan removes his shirt from Disha's body, so that her 8 month pregnant body doesn't get uncomfortable. He shoves the shirt out of their cover. He moves back and his eyes shine in love and lust. The big bump looked adorable.

He keeps his palm on her left bust, loving the fullness of it. Since Disha's first pregnancy, which caused her boobs to get bigger, he likes to play with them. He loves to squeeze those juicy boobs.

A moan ripples through Disha's mouth as he starts massaging her boobs. The blanket is making it hard to move but he can't complain.

He gets rid of the shorts. He swipes a finger on her lady part.

“You are wet, ready to get fucked." Vihaan says with his eyes on her lady part. Disha couldn't reply. Her mind is hazy.

He gets rid of his joggers. His part sprung free. And at lightning speed he penetrates her.

“Ahhhh." Hearing Disha's shout, Vihaan stops.

His heart skyrockets in fear. 

“Disha, are you hurt? Is baby…..". he caresses her bump. “okay." Even if the doctor has said that it's completely safe to have sex, he still gets afraid sometimes to fuck her. And the thought of his unborn baby in discomfort, frightens him to the core.

“No...No it's okay. She just kicked at the same time you..en-entered me." Disha says shyly. Even though she wants to make love with him, the thought that their unborn daughter may know what they are doing is embarrassing.