Chapter 1

Disha's POV

Three years after.

"Don't you know he is my boyfriend." I ask her with a big smile or more like state.

"No you are not. You both are just friends." This girl. I roll my eyes.

"How the hell did you know that we are friends because as for us..... we don't think the same." I say and start playing with my hair. I really want to end this conversation without any waterfall.

"But....but.."

"But.... but what?" I mimic her. A chuckle comes from behind me and I face palm myself.

"You both are so rude and....and insensitive." With that she runs away.

"Happy." I mumble and go to my desk. I have lots of work.

"Thanx." He says.

"Hm." I say and start arranging the  documents for sir to check.

"Did you take her words to heart?" I sign. Keeping the documents on the table I lift my head.

"No Rishabh I didn't. And now it's like a routine to me to hear those words."

"But still you are not rude and about insensitive...you can never be." I nod. I don't care what they say.

"Thanx." I say and give him a big smile. With a satisfied look he leaves for his cubicle. I drop down the smile and get busy with my work.

"Miss Singh in my office now." I hear sir say.

"Right away sir." I shout and bring back the happy look. I take the documents and my note pad and make my way to his office.

"So miss Singh did you prepared the documents." I nod my head and pass the documents to him.

"Your eternal beautiful smile and your hard work always makes my day miss Singh."

"Are you trying to flirt with me sir?" I move my eyes in a jocking way and a full blown smile erupts from him.

"I would have if I was 25 years younger. Oh I wish I was." I shake my head.

"What will Mrs khurana think of this wish of yours?..." I make a thinking look "oh wait I know she will say 'oh Mr khurana your wish will never come true'" I mimic her and we both end up laughing. This is my boss. The best boss I can ever get.

"Jokes apart your smile really does makes my day."

"Thankyou sir for your compliment." I say. Thankfully this natural smile of mine does brightens someone's day. I give him a heads up to all the things to be done today. I make the coffee of his liking and after putting it on his table I get retire to my table to complete all of my work.

I take a deep breath of relief as the day ends without any problem.

"Hey Disha let's eat outside today. What's say?" Rishabh offers.

"Nah. I will pass." I say.

"You say this everytime. During our college days....." the smile vanishes and I glare at Rishabh. He instantly understands the warning "I mean to say you had always been like this."

"I. Will. Come. Next. Time." I grit out. Everyone is getting uncomfortable from my voice and I try to bring back the smile and it does come.

"Promise."

I promise you vihaan that I will never leave you.

Without saying anything I leave. I book a cab and wait for it. It comes after a few minutes. I try to give the cab driver a smile but it doesn't comes even after great effort. I reach home and instantly get inside after paying online.