"You ain't gon' give me a kiss or nothing before you leave? The fuck." He mumbled, glancing back over at her. She playfully rolled her eyes and put her hand up, signaling her response. Trini felt like giving someone a kiss goodbye was relationship shit, and they were most definitely not in a relationship. "Boy bye!"

"Aight. Fuck you too then. Good pussy ass." Thirty grumbled and flipped over again, his back facing her. Trini laughed, picking up a pillow and flinging it at him. She quickly scurried out of the room and slammed the door before he could throw it back. Trini giggled, hearing the pillow hit the door behind her. She made her way out of his high-rise apartment building and out to her white Tesla Model 3.

"Aijah pink heart would like to FaceTime," siri spoke into the car since Trini's phone automatically connected to Bluetooth. She clicked the answer button on her phone and used the large Tesla screen to back out of her parking spot.

"Ma'am, where you at?" Aijah appeared after the call connected. She tilted her head in the camera as she laid on her bed on her stomach.

"Just left my sneaky link's house." Trini sing-songed, still keeping her eyes on the road and smirking when she heard Aijah's dramatic gasp.

"Bitch, I knew it! How did I just know you were getting your back broke when you didn't answer any of my calls?" Aijah laughed, promoting Trini to do the same. Aijah knew Trini loved her some dick but she only kept a few boys around for the simple fact that she was a busy woman. Relationships weren't on her mind whatsoever because between her business and the club, she didn't have any time to spare for a significant other.

"I didn't even hear the phone vibrating. Dick so good I went deaf," Trini chuckled, "His dick is literally out of this world. Got me wanting to act like Cassie with Nate."

"Good-fucking-bye." Aijah laughed aloud, not knowing that Trini was talking about her ex, "Must be nice though. I haven't had dick for a while because I wasn't letting Thirty fuck during that last lil' argument."

"Not you took away his pussy privileges." Trini chuckled, glancing at the phone that was propped using the phone holder before turning towards the road again.

"Definitely did, but enough about him, are you working Saturday night?" Aijah inquired since she usually works Saturdays and Sundays with the exception of whatever other days Rell needs her to come in. Trini shook her head, "I think I'm off, why?"

"Mayah told me that Rell and Mir are having a big ass Liquor Night for Mir coming home. I just wanted to make sure you could come."

"Aren't Liquor Nights usually Friday?" Trini furrowed her eyebrows and Aijah shrugged her shoulders, "they wanted to make the whole night dedicated to Mir so they agreed they'd have more time on a Saturday."

"Makes sense I guess. But I'll see if I could come. I doubt Mir or Rell are gonna have me working that night if all of y'all are gonna be there." Trini shrugged. The good thing about being close to Rell was that he let her do whatever she wanted. If she wanted off for whatever reason, she got it. If she had a complaint, it was looked into. Rell trusted Trini for the simple fact that she was around people he considered family and her genuineness showed through everything she did for them.

"Sounds good," Aijah nodded and looked off before looking back at the camera again, "You met Mir right?"

"He was at the club last night to reintroduce himself to the employees. He's cool and stuff.. definitely a man of very few words." Trini spoke.