𝟷𝟹

Ch 13:Oops____

Ch 13:
Oops
____

THURSDAY
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇.

"Shit baby! Just like that.. keep those legs open for me ma," Thirty groaned as he hovered over her body and thrust his dick between her legs faster. Sweat dripped from his neck down to his naked spine and the warmth of the room made their damp bodies rub together smoothly.

"O-oh fuck," her back arched up off the bed and she gripped Thirty's shoulders for support as her orgasm crested. The way her pussy gripped his dick like a hand made Thirty thrust even harder, making sure to position his hips so that he would hit her g-spot over and over.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop, fuck please don't stop.." she threw her head back and began rolling her hips to meet his thrusts. It only took two more strokes for both of them to let out groans and moans as they reached their orgasms at the same time. Thirty released into the condom and she felt her own release leaking between them. 

Thirty slowly pulled out of her, causing her to moan at the sudden empty feeling between her thighs. He walked into the bathroom to throw the condom away and clean himself off before walking back into his large bedroom with a warm, wet towel in hand. Thirty wiped her off and leaned down to kiss her neck after he was done. He chuckled when she blushed at the simple gesture even though that was the least intimate thing they'd done compared to what they've been doing for the past 2 hours.

After putting on some boxer briefs and basketball shorts, Thirty laid down on the bed. "C'mere" he leaned over, pulling her body closer to his. She happily cuddled closer to him, appreciating the warm temperature of his body since she was still fully naked. He could feel himself fighting sleep because her pussy was just that good.

"Kadin?" Trini patted his chest, trying to loosen the grip his arm had around her waist. Kadin, or Thirty, fluttered his eyes open and looked down at her.

She giggled at his half-asleep face and tapped his arm, indicating for him to let her go. He reluctantly did and Trini immediately got up and headed to the large bathroom.

Trinity took a quick, steamy shower and got out, lathering herself up with the cocoa butter she found on Thirty's bathroom counter. She slipped back on her black Kappa Track pants and her grey UCLA Crewneck before sliding her feet into her grey Burberry Embossed Logo slides.

"Kadin, I'm finna head out." Trini spoke as she walked back into the bedroom and looked around for her bag. Thirty barely moved, just mumbling an "Okay, be safe," before turning back over and getting comfortable. She just chuckled at him and hooked her mini black Marc Jacobs Tote Bag around her shoulder.