Unfaltered

The winds that carried the news of massacre of The symbol peace currently blew through all over Japan,people were in despair hoping for a miracle to take place.The once buff and tall immovable symbol of peace was right now nothing more than a frail blonde man with a hole right through his chest and infront of him stood a face less man in suit gaining popularity as the villain boss.Even though the situation currently was far from being dire it didn't make people stop from believing in him,it was a spectacle to see millions of people unite under the same idea that is for all might to win because this  was the kind of impact The symbol of peace had on people.

"Toshi-" called out a black haired woman in a hero attire with a flaunting cape,she called again "Toshinori"

"Master,I failed you,I failed one for all,I was failure of being a successor"said all might in a broken voice

"Toshi,do you recognise this place?You are right now inside one for all"

"Yes master"

"You wanted to be the symbol peace isn't that so?"

"Yes master but I-"

"There are no buts,remember what I taught you Toshi,the one who has the capability to laugh even in the greatest moment of despair,no matter what the difficulty is he shall succeed.You have not yet failed Toshi,you can No you will succeed,march forward and smile your brightest today All Might"

Toshinori's eyes widened and he responded simply with a nod and slight smile

Inside all the commotion between All for one and One for all,a pregnant lady was beneath the rubble, trying her best to protect the unborn child,the horrific sight of all might infront of her surely didn't help the situation but those moments of despair were crushed to dust by just one man who let out his signature laughter

"HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Worry not miss,for I All might is here"

His eyes shined accompanied by his huge smile,the frail body of his remained no more and it once again transformed into the glory that suited The symbol of peace,the ones who cried looked up with happiness the entire country screamed from with in "ALL MIGHT!!!!!!!!"

"Hah Toshi did you really think a small power up would let you defeat me?"

"I can't stand you,how you manipulate people,how you crush the heart of people I can't stand you and I won't" Said All might as he tightened is grip on the wrist of All for one that had pierced his chest,he pulled it out with his smile intact delivering a deadly blow on the face of the already featureless face of the man,smacking him onto the ground

The man lifted himself from the rubble and spoke "it seems,perhaps the little boost you got was atleast something,but would you be able to stand infront of the ultimate combination of quirks that i made"

Instantly mutating his arm All for one rushed forward

All might closed his eyes and thought to himself "Master,I will keep your trust"

His eyes glowed bright blue,his smile still on his face,the power of One for all through all generations uniting within All might he clenched his glowing fist and Yelled

"UNITED STATES OF SMASHH!!"

As both the titan's fist collided with each other it was clearly one sided,All might was absolutely crushing everything from all for one,the suited man's arm dwindled and started to inflate,the impact created a temporary vacuum in the place they were fighting,soon a tornado was formed clearing the entirity of debris from the area.The smoke had cleared,All might stood tall helping the lady out of the rubble she was safe,no casualties were caused the villain was defeated and Once again The Symbol of Peace had remained UNFALTERED.

Author's Note:back again with another small chapter,mhmm I updated a bit late but who cares anyway right? But anyways hope you enjoyed today's chapter,long chapters are sure to come once i enter the cannon part but till then I am just building up the base.

Thank your reading
Have a nice day ahead

Bye bye!