All Might?!!

Early Morning Lights filled up a room as Midoriya woke up from his slumber with a new found determination. His experience could just be a weird dream or maybe it was true,infact every part of it felt very real.Removing his bed sheets he climbed out of his bed but something felt unusual,an uncanny feeling in his left hand,he brought his hand to his view and it was a huge shock to Izuku,it was the same bracelet that he found in his dream,he ran his palm around his neck to find that shining locket with a radiating pendant it was not diamond and he was sure of it,it was a foreign substance that he doesn't know about,maybe the dream was true he had to try out his power.

His chain of thoughts was interrupted by some unusually loud but familiar footsteps,it was his mother,she looked happy genuinely happy a look that Midoriya longed to see

"Oh finally you are awake,do you have any idea how worried i was Izuku"

Izuku was embraced in a hug as she stated about her concern but something was to come more shocking to Izuku

"Izuku,i have a good news"

"Good news?"

"Yes,you were actually out for thirteen days,Bakugo found you unconscious on the side of a road and was worried too much,you might wanna let him know"

"Wait thirteen days?!but what does that have to do anything with the good news?"

"Well,let's just say you are a late bloomer"

"You mean i have a qui-"

"Yup,we called the doctor to check on you,on the first day of his check up there were no signs of any injury or symptoms of any disease in your body but on the 4th day your nerves showed some unusual behaviours and on the 7th your extra joint on your pinky toe disappeared it was a clear symbol that you were developing a quirk and that effect knocked you out for a long period of time"

"Ehhhhhhhhh!!,thi-this means" stuttered Izuku "I would finally become a hero?!"

"Didn't I tell you,fate has a thing for determined and kind people"

"What is my quirk then?"

"The doctor took your blood samples to check on it but he said you might have an unusual quirk, defying any of his expectations to find the nature of your quirk,you have to find out about it by yourself"

"My hunch was right, everything was real i doubt if it is even a quirk or something else"

"You might wanna tell Bakugo about your condition"

"I will head straight towards Bakugo's home,no need to call him he would be surprised besides I was partly responsible for ruining the ramen he made for our plan though"

"Good bye then,don't take too long"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had to determine his new found powers and scout out his abilities and the only way to do it was to visit that forest again and that bracelet and the locket had something to do with it.

He headed towards Bakugo's place and noticed some sort of commotion there,a lot of heroes too what was going on

"That's the pro hero Mount Lady, something is going on there,a villain attack? I have to go and check"

He rushed forwards,only to be shocked more it was Bakugo trapped inside a villain a sludge villain?

"Kacchaaaaaan!"

Bakugo was slowly losing his consciousness but his pride refused his body to be defeated by,trying his hardest to hold out against it,his senses were getting dull but suddenly something miraculous happened it was Izuku..

Izuku's wrath at that time was clearly visible,Izuku was getting consumed by anger his eyes started to glow,he leaped towards the villain staring directly into its eyes,the sludge noticed hell inside the boy's eye it was burning he was getting burned by the eternal flame and infront of him was a throne which was taken by that same green haired kid,he felt fear for the first time,a bone chilling experience he shakily stated his last words "Satan" before he was striked with a punch that splattered him on the road.

"Izuku?!"

"I will explain everything later,now run"

The villain soon re-constructed itself and now infront of him was All might and a crater beneath him

"Its All Might!"

"You two Young man did a great job there and heroes it was unexpected of you to wait for someone with the right quirk but fear not since now all might is here"

The heroes were waiting for someone with the right quirk to tackle the situation while a child was getting ravaged it was a matter of shame,they hung there low and a loud roar was heard it was all might screaming one of his pro moves

"Texas smashhhh!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The incident was over and Izuku was with Bakugo explaining what happened to him, although he kept silent about his dream for he knew it was something that couldn't be revealed to anyone but oh boy today was there lucky day shock after shock,it was all might standing infront of them

"All might?!"Bakugo and Izuku yelled in unison

The mood changed when they saw a skinny man appearing from a sudden smoke

"A fraud?!" Yelling again

"No no,it's still me All might I will explain come with me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that you know my secret,i noticed the same spark in both of you,how selflessly Bakugo saved the little girl only to be caught by the villain and Midoriya without a bit of hesitation ran towards the villain to save him,i am impressed now tell me who will become my successor"

"I think it should be Bakugo"

"No no,it should be Izuku he was quirkless"

"No"

"No"

"It should be you"

"No you"

All might let out a laughter and said

"Such a friend ship,it is rare but there is a foe much stronger than me and I need a successor and train him to take it down,you people are too young to know about it but you have to decide"

It was concerning but a voice the same deep voice spoke again to Izuku

"Deny All might's quirk,do as I say"

Izuku trusted him and he knew what he had to do he felt the surge of power today at the sludge incident,it sure was a mystery to him

"All might,i think the quirk should be inherited by Bakugo because the quirk that I possess will only hinder the proper wielding of one for all, I am a late bloomer and there are various aspects of my quirk that I have to figure out since not even the doctor was able to do it"

"But-"

"No but Bakugo,it is something that All might is trusting us with we have to see which way will give the best result and you inheriting it would be the best"

"Very well young Midoriya,you have a sound reasoning and Bakugo I am willing to make you my successor will you?"

"Fine-"

Author's note:I know what you are thinking,but it was an essential element for the plot because there would be various changes just wait a little....

Thank you for reading

Have a nice day ahead

Bye bye!