Starting off

"Normal speech"

"Mental speech"

It is the story of a young boy Izuku Midoriya,a special boy born amidst people with super natural abilities.How is he special?you may ask,he is someone devoid of the gifts every human possess that is a quirk......

Heroes,one of the few individuals who have honed their abilities to utmost perfection and vows to protect the civillians.People look upto them with hope, gratefulness and respect,it is a rare sight to see children aspiring to be something other than heroes and well Izuku was no different.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izukuuuu!" a huge scream echoing through the whole neighborhood found its way to Izuku "what do you think you are doing?!" a voice filled with concern asked
"You won't believe me mom but I think,no i am sure I have a fire quirk just like Bakugo's"

"You could have burned yourself Izuku"

"Nah, didn't i tell you I have a fire quirk?"

"No you don't"

"No i do!"

"Nope,I think you have a different quirk"

"A different quirk?"

"Yup,come with me i will tell you on our way home"

"So,does this mean the doctor was wrong about me being quirkless? what is my quirk,I am sure my mom definitely knows something"

Izuku's mom,Inko Midorya a cheerful women who kept living on for her son,a hope that she clinged on to even after the horrific death of her husband.She had a special ability to calm people around her no matter how difficult the situation is.

"Momma,momma,what is my quirk?"

Asked a curious green haired kid with sparkles in his eyes

"You want to be a hero and help people right?"

"Yeah! Just like all might,I will save everyone with a smile assuring their safety"

"You sure speak a lot for someone of your age,there there you have your quirk"

"My quirk?"

"Yes,your quirk,a quirk exclusive to only you,you have the quirk of kindness and the heart of a hero it is not something many people possess, risking their lives for strangers"

"That is my quirk?woaahhhhhhh"

The sparkles getting even brighter

"People like you,call it the work of fate or co-incidence always find their way to greatness,your will for never giving up is your greatest strength,the rest will be revealed by time itself"

8 years have passed since then,those words still ringing inside Izuku's heart although,maturing through all these years conjured up an unwanted truth,he knew there were no ways in which he could suddenly develop a quirk,his best possibility was to hope for a miracle that had probably had zero probability...

"Oi izukuuuuuuu!!!"

A dreadfull yet comforting scream accompanied by a hand on Izuku's shoulder,it was his best friend Bakugo.

An ill tempered boy with a huge pride for his power, who always stayed by Izuku's side, he didn't care if he was quirkless,he always encouraged him.Its undeniable that he wears an impressive tough cover on the outside that could make anyone a fool into believing that he is savage but he had a real beautiful heart in the inside and Izuku knew that very well

"Oi izuku,let's hang out today after the class"

"Mhmm,sure"

They had their usual chit chat on their way to school but none of them had even single bit of idea how the tender moment of their's will be changed after one faithfull or accursed encounter....

Author's Note: Heya,just so you know I have not abandoned my Black clover fanfic,well actually when I looked through it i was cursing myself for such stupid writing honestly it gave me a headache and I kind of felt burned out hence i thought of writing an opIzuku fanfic just to clear my head,i would continue writing both stories and well updates may come a bit slow but I won't abondon any of them hope you enjoy reading cause I surely did enjoy writing it

Have a nice day ahead

Bye bye!