Chapter Thirty-Five

"Kacchan... let me go. I have to pee." Izuku giggled, as Katsuki kept rubbing his belly.

Izuku honestly wasn't sure how he didn't figure out he was pregnant. At first glance you couldn't tell, but if you look again, anyone could see the small bump forming. It filled the Omega with so much joy, the Omega preening.

"Hm... sure." Katsuki grumbled, allowing Izuku to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

Katsuki was more than excited, and terrified of having a kid.

Oh Gods....

What if it was a girl?

The thought alone made Katsuki growl, the idea of anyone talking to his little girl made him tense up. A boy or girl would come and try to make their daughter their mate.

Or if it was a boy, then he'd have to make sure to raise their son to be respectful. To not take advantage of anyone. To treat Omegas and Betas and Alphas the same. To not be like himself, who was arrogant and an asshole towards people.

He'd rather their child to be like Izuku, who was beautiful inside and out.

A child who would love everyone, like Izuku does. Though he didn't want his child to be a pushover, he just will have see. He glanced over at the bathroom and decided to check on Izuku.

Izuku was having a hard time keeping food down.

Izuku made the excuse saying he has to pee, but honestly he was dry heaving, tears leaving his eyes as he kneeled on the floor. It was proving difficult, because he was so hungry, but nearly everything was making him sick.

"I thought you had to pee." Katsuki said from the doorway, scowling at his mate. He rubbed circles on his back, and whispered soothing words. "It's been a few fucking days, but let's get you to the old lady's infirmary again. This isn't okay, Deku."

"I-its normal to have to vomit..." Izuku spoke slowly, wiping the sweat of his forehead. "I-I'll be okay." He glanced at Katsuki before muttering. "Ms. Chiyo, Katsuki."

"Same shit." Katsuki rolled his eyes, semi upset his mate didn't want to listen to him. He was worried, but he wouldn't have know anything about pregnancy, or how it worked. "Are you sure you're fucking okay?"

"Yes." And it was true, Izuku knew it was normal to have morning sickness, and sadly he was blessed with the worst case of morning sickness he's ever known to exist. "Just starving."

They walked back to the bed, Izuku plopping down. His head began hurting, the lack of proper food in his system was aggravating.

"I'll have the maid bring something. Or you want anything in specific?"

Izuku pondered for a bit, before sighing. "Pickles."

Katsuki froze, scrunching his face up. "Fucking pickles?"

"Pickles." Izuku repeated. "And chocolate. And strawberries."

Katsuki opened his mouth to speak, but decided against it. "Consider it fucking done. I'll be back." Katsuki kissed Izuku's forehead, before leaving Izuku by himself.

Izuku chuckled, knowing he probably sounded weird. He phoned his mother, who was currently visiting the Todoroki Kingdom. Her and Rei had gotten closer after Inko had thanked Shoto not being the douchebag he could've been when Hisashi had sent Izuku away. After all, the had been close when Izuku and Shoto were younger after all.

But of course, Shoto wasn't like that.

"Hello, my love. Are you okay?" Inko asked, ushering Yagi to come over so he could say hello to Izuku.