Chapter Twelve

"Where is he?" Katsuki asked, walking with a sword by his side. On either side of him was Kirishima, and Kaminari. Leading them was Iida, and Shoto was behind them.

"In the execution room." Shoto said. "Figured if you two decided on killing him, that would be the best spot."

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Bakugo?" Iida asked, the Alpha looked back to Katsuki. "You can't undo this if you do it."

"I fucking know." Katsuki retorted. He felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He was a knight. Trained to kill. And he was slightly nervous about it. But that was only a little bit.

Moreover, he was seething with rage.

He never killed anyone, sure. But he wasn't entirely too upset that the first person he'd kill would be Hisashi Midoriya.

That bastard hurt more than enough people. And Katsuki was a firm believer of karma coming back to a person.

He smirked. "I can't wait."

Kirishima whistled. "You finally lost it, huh?" He smiled, locking eyes with Katsuki. As Katsuki quirked an eyebrow upward Kirishima clarified. "Your sanity?"

Katsuki laughed. "Can't lose something I've never had."

——————————
"I don't need a babysitter, Sero." Izuku pouted, looking at the dark haired Alpha standing at the doorway.

"I know that. And I'm sure Bakugo knows that too. You're just injured. And you, Prince, do not know how to pace yourself accordingly." Sero
smiled, crossing his arms.

"I can pace myself just fine, thank you." Izuku playfully smiled and laid back on the bed. "Have you told Kaminari that you love him yet? And you could call me Izuku or Midoriya, Sero."

Sero blushed. "Yeah. After I returned with you."

"He said it back?" Izuku asked

"Yes." Sero chuckled, and gave Izuku a lopsided grin. "I mean, of course. I am pretty awesome."

"Oh shut up." Izuku laughed but then Izuku saw Sero's body tense. "Se—"

"Quiet." Sero hushed, unsheathing his sword. His demeanor changed completely, looking into the hall and quickly over his shoulder to Izuku. "Do not leave, Midoriya. At all. There's someone here."

Izuku's face paled, and he nodded slowly. "Be careful, please." Izuku whispered, watching Sero shut the door behind himself. He heard the door lock, and he hastily grabbed the scent blockers out of his pocket. Fuyumi took off his other ones while wiping down the blood and cleaning his injuries. Shoto had made sure to give Izuku extra.

Izuku held his breath, crawling as deep as he could into the bed. He was by in no means ready to fight. He couldn't with his injuries. He gulped, and covered his ears as he heard the shouts outside. Surely, they were fighting. Surely, Sero was winning.

Surely, Izuku wouldn't have to tell Kaminari his lover was dead.

His breathing increased, his heartbeat beating faster then he thought was possible.

The door was kicked down, and someone walked in. Izuku's eyes widened, watching as Shindo smiled at Izuku.

"Hello, Prince Midoriya." Shindo looked at the injured Omega, and slowly began walking towards the bed. "Do you remember me?"

Izuku could barely talk. Why hadn't he thought of that?

Yo Shindo was there during the night of trying to find a suitor. There could have been a chance Hisashi and Shindo's Kingdom could have partnered up, just as Enji and Hisashi had.