Chapter Twenty-One

"He's not back yet." Katsuki said bouncing his leg. He sat in a room with the Todoroki siblings, along with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Trust him, man." Kirishima said, hiding the fact he was worried as well.

"It's not him. I trust him. But it's that bastard Shindo." Katsuki growled, running his hand through his hair.

"How's Momo?" Kaminari asked, fiddling with Sero's pendant.

"Not too great, honestly." Fuyumi answered. She glanced at Shoto, who had a deadly look in his eyes. "She's shaken up pretty bad. I tried to ask what happened while she was there but she refused to talk. I tended to her wounds and patched her up."

"I'll kill him. I should've killed him." Shoto said coldly. "Especially after he kissed Midoriya."

Katsuki froze. He slowly turned to look at Shoto. "What?" He took slow strides to Shoto, a sinister look in his eyes. "He did what?"

"Kissed Midoriya. Midoriya said not to tell you. He pushed back, he didn't accept the kiss." Shoto stood up, feeling the bloodlust rolling off of Katsuki. The amount of angry pheromones in the air made Fuyumi submit, tilting her head to the side and she whimpered. "Dial it back a bit."

"Take your own damn advice." Natsuo said, covering his nose along with Kaminari. "Bakugo, you're going to make my sister go into heat."

"Why am I now hearing about this shit?!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing Shoto's shirt, ignoring the warnings of the others in the room. "And you still decided it was a good idea to leave my Omega there?!"

"I tried talking him out of it, even after I had Momo!" Shoto pulled out of Katsuki's grip, looking back at his sister, who's eyes began to become half-lidded. "Let's take this outside, if we have too."

"Bakugo!" Kirishima interfered, pushing Katsuki back. "Fuyumi. She's in preheat, stop!"

It wasn't until Katsuki looked at the poor Omega, who looked to the side, her eyes hazy. Her cheeks had started turning red, and her breathing was quick. "Fuck."

"Does she have a mate?" Kaminari asked, helping Fuyumi stand up and began to lead her out of the room. Natsuo stood on the other side of her.

"No." Shoto answered.

"She can use a room here, until she calms down." Kirishima offered, smiling sheepishly. She was beginning to let out lust pheromones, the scent sweet. "Make sure no Alphas are around."

"Yup." Natsuo simply glared at Katsuki before him and Kaminari guided Fuyumi to a vacant room.

"I wouldn't have left him there. I was willing to fight for both of them." Shoto said, looking at Katsuki. "My hands were tied, Bakugo."

"I fucking know." Katsuki sat on the bed, his mind racing. "I know it's just—"

The door opened and Shinso walked in. "He's back." He held the door open, as Shoto and Katsuki bolted out the door, Kirishima just behind them.

Fear crawled into Katsuki's body, the thought of Izuku hurt in any kind of way was enough to make him go feral.

Down in the throne room he saw Izuku and Iida standing there. Iida was with Ochaco, who had gone into heat. She must've finished her wave.

Upclose, Katsuki saw Izuku and saw the paleness of his skin. "Deku?" He asked worriedly, his voice betraying his nerves. "What happened?"

Izuku looked at the ground, his eyes hazy.

"Midoriya?" Shoto began, his voice slow.

"Talk to us, man." Kirishima said, his hands in front of him