Chapter Thirty-One

"Keep them spread, okay?" Katsuki mumbled, his eyes watching Izuku as he held his legs apart.

Izuku laying on Katsuki bed, the Omega keeping his legs apart, as Katsuki watched as Izuku slowly began fingering himself.

"L-like this?" Izuku was slightly embarrassed, but he didn't mind because Katsuki was watching him with predatory eyes.

He never thought he'd be doing something as lewd as this with Katsuki watching. 

"Hm... just like that." Katsuki was hard, the smell of Izuku tantalizing slick filling the air. The way Izuku's entrance was twitching, as if waiting for Katsuki to enter him was enough to drive Katsuki feral. "Be careful, baby." Katsuki warned, looking at Izuku injured leg.

"Ngh..." Izuku moaned, entering his finger inside himself. He slipped inside, biting his lip as Katsuki growled. It felt semi-uncomfortable, especially after what had happened with Dabi, but he trusted Katsuki.

He knew he'd never hurt him.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki immediately asked, sensing Izuku's discomfort pheromones.

"I-I am."

"You don't have to—"

"Ngh... I want to. J-just nervous." Izuku admitted, but he calmed down as Katsuki walked up to him and kneeled in between Izuku's legs. He removed Izuku's hand from Izuku's entrance and began peppering gentle kissed on Izuku's thighs, instantly giving Izuku butterflies in his stomach. "K-Kacchan..."

"I never want you to do something you aren't fucking comfortable with, Izuku." Katsuki clarified, his brow furrowing as he hoped he conveyed how serious he was. "You're allowed to say no."

"I-I know." Izuku answered. He knew Katsuki would never force him to do anything. But he couldn't help thinking about Dabi. And how he forced his fingers inside of him, and his cock inside of his mouth.

"Talk to me." Katsuki waited patiently, rubbing Izuku's thigh to comfort him. He knew a lot must've happened with Dabi, and he felt bad, almost as if he pressured Izuku into this. "I didn't mean to pressure you."

"You didn't." Izuku reassured immediately, laying a hand on Katsuki's. "I just... I feel like a dirty Omega... t-two people who weren't you... touched me.... in way I only w-wanted you to touch me."

"I don't blame you. You aren't dirty. And you're still my Omega." Katsuki promised, watching Izuku's eyes lower. "Did you think you wouldn't be?"

"Only you h-had sex with me." Izuku began. "But they... I feel so gross."

"I know, kitten." Katsuki wasn't sure what to say. He knew this was hard for Izuku, as it was hard for Katsuki as well, but he knew one thing for certain: Katsuki didn't blame Izuku for what happened, nor was he mad at him.

"You aren't gross. I don't look at you any fucking differently. You're still as perfect and as innocent and as angelic in my eyes." Katsuki kissed Izuku's thighs again, feeling the way Izuku jumped under his touch. "I'll still be your Alpha. And you're still my Omega. I swear to the Gods, nothing or no one will ever hurt you again, as long as I am alive."

"Don't ... don't die on me." Izuku whispered, as he felt his cock hardened once more. "Ngh..."

"I'm not. We're gonna grow fucking old together." He peer through his lashes up to Izuku, crimson eyes watching Izuku's ass leak slick. "May I?" He licked his lips, patiently waiting for Izuku's answer.

"Y-yes, plea— ooh Gods." Izuku moaned out, as Katsuki licked at Izuku's slick. Katsuki wrapped his hand around the base of Izuku's hard cock and slowly began eating him out as he gave him a handjob. "Mhm...!" Izuku cried out, having not felt this much pleasure in a long time.