Part 4: Revelation

I saw that my princess would soon fall asleep. So I apologized to my guests and went up to bed.

Me: hold on sweetie

Giving her a pacifier

Me: good night

I laid her down in her crib, gave her a kiss on the forehead, then I closed her shutters and turned on the nightlight. Before leaving I took the baby monitor. And I closed the door. As I was going down I heard Kayla crying. I was going to see her. I took her in my arms and noticed that she had a fever. I went down to the Salon with Kayla on my hips. I gave it to Aria.

Aria: don't worry, I brought some

The little girl falls asleep again

Me: Aria did you know?

Aria: what are you talking about?

Me: Cassia, rape

Aria looked at me and I saw that she was shocked

Aria: is she telling you?

Me: indirectly, yes. She took me for a certain Josiah and She shouted not to rape her. Did you know?

I was angry because I read in my best friend's eyes that she knew it. But that she knew something else.

Me: so you knew it. But do you know anything else?

Aria: I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything but I thought it was up to Her to tell you. And by examining her, I saw that she had already borne a child

At the same time I heard my princess screaming

She: NO... JOSIAH... MY... Baby

I was heading mainly towards her room. I found her in sweat, in tears in her bed, She was moving in all directions.

She: WHY...

She exploded into tears

Me: hush Cassia, my princess. Everything is fine, baby

I repeated this to her in a loop by caressing her hair when she was calmed down I took myself in my arms and went down to join the others. But it was empty.

I went to my room with my princess and went to bed. She clinged to me and clinged to my T-shirt.

I think that tomorrow, we will have to go to a discussion if I want to be able to help him. And I think the fact that she is my little will help her go a lot but for that she absolutely must trust me.

I didn't sleep much that night. Cassia did nightmare after nightmare and woke up with a start every time. She shouted a lot during her nightmares. I spent the night caressing her hair or back and whispering soft and reassuring words.

Around 9 a.m. I got up and went to prepare a bottle for my baby. When I arrived in the room She was still sleeping. I woke her up. And we sat on the rocking chair in my room. Her gaze directed towards the bottle and she is tense.

Me: don't worry my baby it's normal to have a bottle

I stood in front of her mouth. She hesitated but ended up taking it. She drank it completely.

She began to agitate on my knees.

Me: what is my sweetie?

She: pee

Me: you have your diaper. She will take everything you give her don't worry

She: i can't do it on me, I can't do it

Me: do you want me to help you?

She hated her head.

She had tears that threatened to sink. So I massaged her bladder by pressing it. And I felt that a small jet came out so I accentuated the pressure. She hid herself in my neck which made me smile.

Me: congratulations my princess I'm proud of you. Don't be ashamed, it's normal for you to do in your diaper

I changed it and we went to the couch because I want us to go to a discussion both.

Me: Cassia, I would like us both to talk. To get to know each other then I offer you a game. We each ask ourselves our turn and we have to answer the question. Prohibition of lying.

She: okay you can start Kay.. Uh daddy

I smile at her

Me: then, what is your favorite color?

She: the rose. To me, why don't you have a girlfriend? Because you are kind, funny...

Me: because no one wants me. I heard that you lived in the streets, is that true?

She lost her smile and lowered her head

I raised her head

Me: I would never judge you Cassia. You can trust me. I want to help you

She: yes, it's true. Have you ever had another little?

Me: yes. Two others but they wanted to stop. Now I'm going to ask you a question to which I know the answer will be difficult to agree?

She: hum

Me: who is Josiah?

Her gaze changed, she looked in all directions and her eyes gorged with water.

She: Josiah was my boyfriend. 3 years ago. After 6 months I left him because everything he wanted was sleeping with me. But he didn't want to let me go and...

And caught her breath and I got closer to her. I took her hand to encourage her to continue

She: 3 weeks later I went home like every day but... Snif...he was waiting for me...snif...in front of the street from my house with 3 friends of his own. I was afraid. I ran...to go home but... Snif... He caught up with me and one of his friends put a handkerchief in front of my nose and I fainted.

I cared her back.

She: when I woke up. I was in a cellar and tied to a bed, naked.

At the agreement of this sentence I wanted to find this asshole to settle his account.

She: snif...he arrived and he... He...have...raped...

I took her in my arms and put her on my knees. She is crying.

She: it... lasted... until...the day we knew ...that...I...was...pregnant. It lasted 2 years... When... He knew it... He...was...angry. And...when...the...baby...was born...he...he...killed him...he...threw him...to the ground...and...he...leaved...and he...killed himself in a...motorcycle accident.

When she calmed down and continued

She: And when I went home 2 years later but parents kicked me out. They didn't believe me. He thought I had left overnight to join my boyfriend and that he had dropped me