"Okay, if that's what you want. Now have a nap, you haven't slept all night."

"Fine." She says with a roll of her eyes.

Her dress fitting was tomorrow, that is the last thing that needed finished before the wedding.

I had my last fitting a couple days ago, the twins begged to make it so they are going to bring the dress with them when they come.

_______

Stephanie's POV-

"Mama! We are not adding white tints to my dress. I want it black." I sigh, it's my last dress fitting and shes trying to add more colour.

"But lizzie's wearing white, why can't you wear a light colour?"

"Because, we wanted a black and white themed wedding and I have always loved black wedding dresses. Just wait until you see the dress." I tell her as the staff start to lead me to the changing room.

I had brought April, ollie, scarlett and all of my sisters along as well.

As they help me into my dress, I fall in love with it all over again.

It would look amazing with the tiara's me and lizzie had bought, we were walking around and we saw matching tiaras in black and white so we had to get them.

I walked out in the dress and everyones faces just lit up, making me smile.

"Your right it looks good" my mom says making me smile.

"Thanks mama."

"Right, I better get out of this dress before the twins need feeding." I say making everyone laugh.

___________
Today was finally the day had always dreamed about but never thought I would get.

I was getting married to the person that I love and I want to spend the rest of my life too.

"Steph? Are you ready to get dressed?" Kaitlyn asks as she comes to stand behind me, resting her hands against my shoulders.

"I am getting married. I have two beautiful children and I'm marrying my soulmate."

"I know that steph." She says with a chuckle.

"I never thought I had a soulmate, now look at me. I'm getting married and planning more children."

"Come on steph, we need to get you into that amazing dress and finish your hair."

"Okay." I say as I let her lead me back into the room where all my brides maids were getting ready.

Once I was ready, I walked back over to the mirrors and looked at myself.