Stay?

Tomorrow came a bit slower or Suhyeok thought it did.

Two of them informed the gang. They were surprised, happy and curious. They wanted to go with them too.

So they are there. Nam-Ra is already present.
"Where is Cheomgsan", Dae-Su asked.

" he's coming"

Cheongsan jumped on the rooftop at the same time. Everyone were taken back except Onjo and Suhyeok.

"Woah"
"It's really him"
"Cheongsan...."
"Cheong...."

Everyone literally jumped to hug him. It became a group hug. Some of them were crying. Even Min-ji.
NamRa, Onjo, Suhyeok also joined them.
.

.

.
"So what happened to you?"
Everyone were sitting around a campfire. OnJo was beside him. Suhyeok was on his other side. Nam-Ra beside him.
.
.
.
"I Don't know how exactly. I awake up two weeks after the blast. A pile of zombies were on me. I was literally buried under them. When I wake up, everyone was gone."
"I was confused at bit, why am I alive. How come? Then i remembered Gwinam bit me. But my symptoms were different than him or Nam-Ra.no black veins, well hungriness was there but tolerable. Took a while to acknowledge everything.
I went to my restaurant and lived there."

"How come I couldn’t sense you?" Nam-Ra said."not even near the restaurant".

"Already told you,my symptoms were different than you. I can acknowledge you very easily, while others can't"

"...."

"So you were stronger than her?", Ha-ri asked.

"...you can say that"

"Your hungriness?"

"Never eat human or whatever, jumped on animals quite a few times,but then had to train myself not to do that"

"Must be hard"

"You have no idea.", he gave a sad smile.
Everyone tensed a bit. Suhyeok felt awful to say the least.
Cheongsan noticed, so tried to change the topic.
" so how are you guys doing? Whay did happen for the past one year?"?( yes,one year,not 3 months as the main plot)

"We are at the refugee Center", Suhyeok said.

" yeah, man...dont think we had it better. Asked for donation quite a few times, none cares. Also the military! Ugh", Min-ji sighed.

"Yeah, these were really depressing ", Ryu Ryeong said.
.
.
.
.
.
Something buzzed inside Cheongsan's pocket.
He was taken back a little."what the-"

Everyone also tensed. Why does he have something like phone...

"GUYS u need to hide! Hurry up, just hide anywhere" Cheongsan shouted.

"Why?!" Suhyeok asked worriedly.

"What's happening?!"

"They are coming here, you-need to-"

Suddenly they hear helicopter flying. Before they would hide some soldiers also jumped on the rooftop and broke through the locked door.

"DON'T MOVE ANYONE! STAY STILL. OR ELSE WE WILL SHOOT YOU "

everyone panicked. Military was here. Fck, what will happen to them. Oh no! They will kill Cheomgsan and Nam-Ra!!!

The vice general came down from the helicopter. "You all need to come with me. Right. Now"

Nam-Ra thought of attacking, but Cheongsan stopped her. "Nam-Ra. Do not"
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was taken to the base. Secretly. half-bies were with them. Declaring to public would be foolish.