It's You, Always You

It's Cheongsan! And he's fighting a half-bie and winning!!!

Cheongsan defeated the half-bie and looked behind him.

Suhyeok and OnJo were staring at him.

OnJo suddenly went up to him and hugged him tightly,"cheongsan.....",she broke down.

Suhyeok was speechless, he thought of doing many things when he meets him, but now he's blank...he's jjst relieved that he's okay.

"Hey...OnJo", Cheongsan smiled at bit and hugged her back.

Hearing him, she let him go and looked at his face...
Suhyeok came from behind and hugged him, gave a sigh of relief.
Fck...he wanted to hug him forever, not let go. These feelings were making him confused...

"Suhyeok.....", he hugged him back,he buried his face in Suhyeok's chest. Oh god,it feels good. They hugged each other for more time they thought they would. Cheongsan was confused by the fact that he wanted to hug Suhyeok this much....more than OnJo, his love...really? His love? Or not?
'Ugh, why is this so confusing '

Nam-Ra came running, she took care of the half-bies and came ran when he sensed something weird near her friends...luckily it was Cheongsan.

" Lee cheongsan, you are really alive", she smiled.

Acknowledging her, Suhyeok and Cheongsan let go of their hug.

"Cheongsan"
"Why are you guys here"
"How-"
"Cheongsan are you ok-"

"First lets get out of here, the school rooftop", Nam-Ra told and left with them.
.

.

.

" answer me, why are you guys here", Cheongsan asked worriedly.

"We came searching Nam-Ra, then heard from her, there were others like her. Guessed you were one of them,so went to your restaurant to look for you"

"That's really stupid and dangerous you know?" Cheongsan had a blank face.

"We know, but we Couldn't ignore the fact that you would be alive and we were right...", Suhyeok stared at him.

"And nearly get yourselves killed?"

"Hey, you saved us, haha", Suhyeok tried to be humorous.

" thats-"

"Tell us how are you alive?", OnJo asked curiously.

" Yes and why couldn’t I sense you?" Nam-Ra also asked him.

"How are you doing since then?", Suhyeok said too.

"Woah, guys,breath. Ask at a time", Cheongsan grinned." But those answers are for some other days. It's the patrol time,ain't it? Leave before you get caught at the border." his smile went down a little.

"How did you know that?"

"I will tell you later"

"..."

"..."

"Okay, Let's return. Since he Won't tell us today", Suhyeok said.

Onjo hugged him goodbye, pecked a small kiss his forehead"

Suhyeok also hugged him,"We will comeback tomorrow and talk", he ruffled cheongsan's hair lightly.

"Aish...you weirdo, ruining my hair. Again.", He actually smiled at him.

Suhyeok also laughed.

----------------

Yoon Chanyoung in Dr. Romantics 😗 how could I not notice cutie before.

Btw guys, i also wanna write a rom-com SuSan/Suhyeokxcheongsan, will you read??? (No zombie plot)