Can I Really Be With Him?

Onjo, Suhyeok and rest of the gang goes to the school rooftop as the series. But like one years later than the main story.

"NamRa, come with us", OnJo states.

" I can't you know, there are others too. Who I need to take care and also help."
"I'm just happy that you guys actually came and the campfire? Thank for being my friends"
OnJo broke down while hearing her and hugged her tightly.

Everyone had tears in their eyes.

Suhyeok kept seeing them from behind. He was happy to see her, Perz is really there in front of them. But there was still a blank in his heart...what is it?
'I even found her now....what is it....who is it...Cheong-No, he's dead, idiot. Wait....she said there were others like her....maybe Cheongsan too??????', he thought.

"Wait! There are others?! Is Cheongsan there too? Is he like half-bie like you?" Suhyeok literally shouted at her.

Everyone was taken back a little. That's right! He can be alive too, he was bit by Gwi-nam too.

"Yes, there are 'half-bies" like me", Nam-ra smiled a little bit. Suhyeok felt bad calling her that.But he was happy that Cheongsan could be alive!!!

"But unfortunately Cheongsan Isn't one of them. I couldn’t even find his body,which was weird to be truth. He.....just went missing."Namra said sadly.

Suhyeok felt like someone just died again...he felt miserable that he couldn’t even think of something else, he doesn’t know why Cheongsan's death hurt him like his parents death, his beloved ones.....
OnJo's cries just took a toll

Dae-su asked, " did you check his restaurant? Maybe he went there"

Hearing him, Onjo and Suhyeok felt a little relieved.
"Yeah! His mom's restaurant!! Did u?", Onjo asked eyes full of hopeful.

".... I dont know his restaurant... ", NamRa said.

" Are you kidding, literally everyome in class knew about it!, Dae-su said.

"Yes, Cheongsan's chicken", Suhyeok told Nam-Ra.

" I'm not sure...but I couldn’t sense him."

"Maybe we should go and search there, who knows he will be there?", Hyo Ryung said.

"I agree", Suhyeok said.

" okay,I will go there", Nam-Ra said.

"I will too",Suhyeok said.

" we all will", Mi-in said.

"Nope, It's dangerous if we all go there" Onjo said."we have to keep eye on the patrol too"

"But-"

"Prez,you and I will go. Rest of you will stay the base." Suhyeok said.

"We should return now, you guys comeback tomorrow, its getting dangerous to stay here any longer", Ha-ri said with a fear of getting caught by military"

"Yes, we should return for today, Let's comeback tomorrow at the same time"

Suhyeok hugged Nam-Ra for the first time since their parting.
He wasn’t feeling that relieved as he thought he would. For the past few months he thought about him and her...him and cheongsan,but....cheongsan...he didnt really felt that much as for her, maybe.he doesn’t know.he doesn’t understand.

With the hope of finding Cheongsan...alive, he returned, they returned that day.

---------------

UwU look at Park Solomon's hand,he is itching to have his hand around Chanyoung's waist 😭😭😂❤️😭

And look at Chanyoung being a bae 😂❤️