The Anbu looked and saw muscular man who walks with a distinct hunch, and has a flat, somewhat-triangular face without a nose. He has rather long, black hair in a messy fashion; it would drape over his face if not for his headband and mask, and small eyes with tiny red irises. He sports a dark combat suit, plated with metal armor across his body to holster his weapons. The torso is sleeveless, so he instead wraps his arms in yellow bandages, all the way from just below his shoulders to his wrists. He also wears long black wristbands and a watch on his left arm, and his knees are protected with metal pads, the costume completed by black boots with steel armor. He wore a blood-red scarf and matching headband, as well as the tattered cloth he wears around his face as a mask.

This man was Stain the hero killer.

"I've come to see if your leader is truly worthy or if he's nothing but a fake hero like all those others out there" said Stain.

What he didn't know was that he indirectly insulted their leader.

And there's one thing you never do to Anbu, that was insult their Hokage.

The 4 Anbu pulled out there Wakazashi's or Kunai and got ready to teach this man a lesson he'd never forget.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama was silently eating his food while watching his new recruits train. One stood out to him the most, it was a was a 18 year old man with messy purple hair and purple eyes and looked as if he hasn't slept in a week.

This person was named Hitoshi Shinso and he joined them right before he entered the general studies of UA. He offered to be Tobirama's spy in UA and do his best to get whatever information that might be of value to him.

"Are you alright Tobirama?" Said Kaina sitting next to him with a bento box in her hand.

"Yes just thinking about something is all" he said as he took another bite of his fish.

Kaina nodded her head and started to eat her own lunch in relative silence.

She much enjoyed these moments with him, just sitting in silence not doing anything of importance.

She was about to ask him something when a Anbu landed in front of him "forgive me Hokage-sama but I have urgent news".

"Report" said Tobirama.

"It appears the USJ is under attack and they are completely cut off with no signs of being able to escape" said the Anbu.

"Prepare 4 squads, I'm going there to rescue those students" said Tobirama as he stood up and left to get his battle armor.

"HAI!" Yelled the Anbu disappearing.

Kaina sighed but ran off to get her gear as well to help him out.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aizawa laid on the ground defeated, most of his bones were broken and he was bleeding profusely, he was barely able to stay conscious from the pain.

He looked over and saw that light blue haired man named Shigaraki charge at his students and activated his quirk preventing him. From killing them.

"Your pretty cool Erasure Head" said Shigaraki grinning "Nomu kill him".

The Nomu was about to crush Aizawa's head when a kunai flew past it's arm and Tobirama appeared and pumped a massive amount of chakra. Into his leg and kicked the Nomu away almost tearing it's head off its body from the force of the kick.

"Anbu protect the students and take down any villains that get in your way" said Tobirama glaring at Shigaraki.

16 figures could be seen dashing off in different directions of the USJ to do as ordered.