Chapter 6

- Guys, hurry up, I still didn't even apply cosmetics on you- Ella screamed to Jungkook and Yoongi who was late.
- I'm ready.- jungkook stood in front of her to allow her to fix his face.
- sooo, how is it going with Yuni?-
- you wouldn't guess it, but fantastic.- Yoongi said walking dress up.- she prepares snacks for me and writes such sweet messages.
-Ugh Yoongie, you are going to make me sick.- Ella said laughing with Jungkook.
- How about you?- Yoongi asked looking at his friends in front.
- Dating has become so hard nowadays, I blame the dating apps, everything it's too easy to get, so no one makes an effort.
- I don't think you should generalize Ella.- Yoongi said looking at JK, who started laughing.- Love might be closer than you think.
- thank you, doctor cupid, now off to the stage.- Ella pushed them outside the room.

She was running late for the first time in the last 7 years of work. The guys had a concert in 30 minutes and they should by now be dressed and ready, she went through security and reach the guys' dressing room.
- Fuck, my lungs.- Ella leaned on her knees and rest for a second to fill her lungs with oxygen. Jungkook saw her and ran to her.
- what happened? Are you okay? You are never late.- he asked between worry and curiosity.
- I know, I'm sorry.- Ella said pulled together.- It's just I got a place on an art specialization program.- he wanted to cheer for her, but since she was fixing his makeup, he wasn't able to move.- I still haven't told anyone, I am just checking to see if it's something that I like.- oh but it was, today was her second class and she was more than happy, the teachers were professional artists, who loved what they did. She wanted to get as much experience and feedback before she could open her gallery and she was on a good path.
- That sounds amazing Ella- let Jungkook finally out when she finished putting the makeup on.- I know you are super talented.
She smiled briefly at him and directed her attention to his shirt that was a mess on his neck.
- Let me just fix this.-she leaned closer to tug the shirt under his blazer and closed the last bottom. Jungkook suddenly stopped breathing, that closeness was so dangerous for his heart, he could smell her perfume. She looked up not walking back and looked at him.- you are good now.- and that sentence broke the last bit of consciousness he had left. Putting his hands on those soft cheeks he leaned closer and kissed her. From all the times he had imagined how this would feel, this time won against it all. Her lips stay still for the first seconds, but soon enough they started moving following his, it was a desperate kiss, full of fears and love. She put her small hands on his waist and leaned even closer, which made him feel dizzy, his head barely accepting that he was kissing her, that her lips felt perfect on top of his, that her mint taste was all he ever wanted to taste. She jumped away when someone knocked at the door, which brought him back to reality, his chest going up and down trying to control his breathing, his heart beating so hard on his chest he would feel it in his whole body.
- we have to go in 5.- Tae said lazily while walking in. Ella was suddenly standing on the other side of the room, Jungkook was still standing where she left him.- let's go.- Tae pulled jk with him and walked to the stage leaving Ella alone full of thoughts. Why did she kiss him back? She knew the answer, it felt just right, his lips were so warm and fitted perfectly with hers. The beating of her heart was freaking her out, it never felt like that with Yoongi, or all the other one-night stands she had, it was different.

The next day she called in sick, still couldn't face Jungkook after the last incident. She couldn't understand herself, she would walk around proudly after having sex with Yoongi, but one kiss from Jungkook hit her so strongly, she wouldn't dare to see him or be near him.
- Seriously dude, I know you are not sick.- said Yoongi on the other side of the line.- you are hiding something, Ella, we don't do that.
The bell rang and she felt relieved she didn't have to give more excuses to her best friend, she went to the door and check through the pick hole, her phone fell from her hands making her jump. Jungkook was standing at the door of her apartment with a bag full of soup and medicine.
She ran to the kitchen and took a mask to put on, then slowly open the door.
-hey.- he let out smiling, but showing sadness in his eyes.- when I heard you were sick, I just wanted to be sure you had something to eat and some medicine.- he walked into the small apartment and left the bag on the dining table.
- You shouldn't have.- said Ella trying to make her voice sound as sick as possible. Her phone started vibrating on the floor, she picked it up and saw it was Yoongi.- god, stop calling me.- she screamed in a clear voice complaining, next her hand reached her face realizing she screwed up.
- you are not sick, aren't you?.- he walked towards her and slowly pulled her mask down, she shook her head looking to the floor.- was it because of the kiss? I'm sorry I did that, I.-
- no, it's not about that- she sat down on the couch and padded the seat next to her for him to sit too.- the kiss was good, too good.- her hands were shaking a bit, so she started playing with her fingers.- I've never felt like that just by kissing someone, you scare me.-she said not being able to look at the guy beside her. Jungkook took her face in his hands and connected their eyes.
- I scare you?- he said laughing out of the probabilities.- you scare me.- he said brushing her soft skin with his fingers.- you scare the hell out of me Ella, you are open-minded and free, you are not scared of taking the tiny risks, you are so funny and damn you are beautiful.- Ella was speechless, he thought better of her than herself.- I have been so scared, I kept my feelings for the last four years, even though it was killing me inside to see you with others. I am a coward.
- Jungkook, you must have suffered so much, please forgive me for being a bling bitch.- she took him on her chest, touching his back softly.
He had finally spoken up, after such a long time, his feelings were out and she was with him to hear. She hugged him that night until he was feeling good again.