Chapter 2

Ella was packing her stuff quietly in the living room, after all, it was not her apartment. It was late at night and the guys were most likely sleeping or chilling, Yoongi was working on his mixtapes, which weren't coming how he wanted, Ella didn't want to interrupt him further, so she decided to leave. She has been in Yoongis apartment since Friday and now it was Monday, her apartment was not too far away, but it was not as comfy and homey as the guys' was, that's why she would spend most of her time there.
- Okay Suga, see you tomorrow- she said softly just putting her head inside of his room. Ella was used to calling him that when he was in a working mood.
- Sure, see you El.- she laughed closing the door but didn't realize someone came out of the room next to Yoongis, when she turned around she got shocked by the big broad shoulders in front of her.
-Fuck.- she screamed with her hand on her chest and tried not to lose balance.- Jungkook! You scared me.
- sorry.- he said walking away to the kitchen. She was used to that attitude, so she shook it off and got on the way.

The next morning the guys were practicing in the dancing room, while the staff had a meeting.
- Ella, we need you this next couple of months to cover Sunni, she just gave birth last week.- The manager instructed checking some papers in his hand.
- That means I have to get Jungkook and Yoongi ready?- the man in front of her just nodded and kept on checking the monthly schedule. She was excited to work more, that way she would get more money and invest in the gallery she wanted to open so badly. The only problem was JK, he practically hated her and now she had to be with him the whole time.

- Excuse me, could you at least look at me for two seconds?- Ella asked desperately trying to finish Jungkooks makeup, he was turning his head everywhere avoiding eye contact as much as possible.
- It is your job to do this right, whether I am looking at you or not.- she couldn't believe what she heard, she was about to hit him with one of the brushes, but a hand stopped her right on time.
- Dude, why are you making it so hard on her?- asked Yoongi, putting Ella's hand back down and giving the younger member a hard look.
- I am not- he stood up almost making the chair fall- If she can't do her job, then I will need another staff member.- he left hitting the door behind him.
- What have I done to him?- Ella looked perplexed and hurt.
- Don't take it to heart, he is still going through puberty- he said standing behind her with one head on her shoulder and another one brushing her belly.
- I need the money.- she said almost in a whisper. Yoongie realize she was about to cry, he brought her to his chest and gave her a tight embrace, he wanted to say something, but she didn't let him.- and I don't want you to help me, you have done enough for me.- Yoongi left a heavy breath out.
- Then at least let me massage you tonight?- he made puppy eyes making her laugh and nod.
- I also should find a way to talk to him, I need to make this work.- she turned around to walk out when she felt Yoongis hand slap her ass on the way out.