𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

JESSE SAT WITH HIS ARM PERMANENTLY AROUND ELLES WAIST AS THEY LAY IN HER BED AT THE BELLAS HOUSE.  The pair lay in bed watching the Breakfast Club for what must have been the millionth time. But it held some kind of tradition for them now.

"I love you." Jesse hummed as the final moments of the movie featuring John the Criminal, throwing his fist into the air because he got the girl.

"I love you," Elle replied, looking up at the boy who couldn't have been looking at her more perfectly. His perfectly blue eyes looked down into her green ones with a look of utter admiration.

He leant in lightly, unsure why he was going so slowly, but he had the feeling in his chest that he always got when he was around her. She leant in slowly too, mirroring his actions. The moment reminded her of their first year of college when Jesse had made her discover a new film—The Breakfast Club—a film that she now loved. The boy had hesitantly leant in while they were finishing the film.

Jesses hand moved further down to her lower back as he held her closer to him, mimicking the same actions he had done three years ago. And all that time ago, Elle had pulled away and she wasn't sure why.

But she sure as hell wasn't going to do that this time.

Their lips met so perfectly in such a perfect setting. The recreation of their first year together. Except for this time it had been done right. This time Elle hadn't pulled back. Because this time, she had fallen so far in it was impossible. Jesse Swanson had dived in without a thought and he didn't regret it.

or

In which the Bella's and their relationship came out stronger in the end.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐒 ||𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍^𝟐 🎉